DdhjMeBV0AALz4S.jpg

Hahaha, I can't believe they made this at the Urban Dictionary. :lol::lol:

:lol: And I was one of the victims! :lol:

lolita

The most hilarious Q&A I've ever watched. I am in tears! xrofl2

mauve

Veteran

The most hilarious Q&A I've ever watched. I am in tears! xrofl2

xrofl3xrofl3xrofl3 Loved that video! Since he was talking about the difference of creativity and insanity, I don't know which one of these two can be said about this video! xrofl2 Loved especially the opera scene. And: "Water. Water. Water." I drink water the most as well!

lolita

xrofl3xrofl3xrofl3 Loved that video! Since he was talking about the difference of creativity and insanity, I don't know which one of these two can be said about this video! xrofl2 Loved especially the opera scene. And: "Water. Water. Water." I drink water the most as well!

Hahaha, those parts are also my favorite! Alex expressed his great creativity ( and insanity :lol:) in this video, I love it! xheart

Mainshow

Veteran
Disgraceful and pathetic and ridiculous entry (couldn't have found nicer words). Honestly, that's exactly how you DO NOT write a song. Should have stayed in the semis. He just went through because of being Alexander Rybak.

randajad

Veteran
Kreisiraadio, Rodolfo Chikilicuatre, half of German entries, almost all UK entries in 21st century, most of Latvian and Lithuanian entries, and Andorra and San Marino say hi.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
sis ireland has been competing for years

+ there has been ABUSERS in the contest that should be automatically last

and both san marindo and chiki chiki are iconic hdu joke pop and zumba perfection

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
and this is also the best song rybak has released in the past two years

well there is this that is cool but it's a feat where he is not the main artist so not counting

Mom, let the music guide and I'm still here are insufferable while at least THYWAS is good to clean dishes (!!!) and Rybak managed to sell it somehow. I miss his early career when he just released works of art. :/

Citelis

sis ireland has been competing for years

+ there has been ABUSERS in the contest that should be automatically last

and both san marindo and chiki chiki are iconic hdu joke pop and zumba perfection
Well Ireland is a gift to Eurovision and Eurovision is lucky to have Ireland!

On that about abusers you are right but i try to judge only the entries.

ESC94

Well ladies and gentleman, here we have the entry from 2018 I HATED the most, Norway!!

In Lisbon we saw Alexander Rybak again, the man who won the contest in 2009 in a landslide no one has ever seen before. I have to admit I was never a fan of "Fairytale", but I could at least understand what people liked about it. This was absolutely not the case in 2018!! (n)

His second entry "That´s How You Write a Song" was basically the perfect example how a song souldn´t be written. It was extremely repetitive lyrically and sounded like he had written the song in one minute while sitting on the toiled bowl. The melody also sounded more like something you would sing on a birthday party in kindergarten. What was really irritating to me was this forced happiness in the song, I really can´t stand this when songs try to force you to smile without giving you the chance to decide if this song is worth a smile for you. All factors combined this was just horrendous and while he was performing I just wanted to scream and kicking my TV!! xangry

The fact that :no: won its semi still confuses me, but the second semi final 2018 was generally pretty weak. In the final this embarrassing kindergarten birthday song finished 15th, still ten places too good but at least not in the top ten, this would have been really ridiculous.

All in all this was really the worst entry :no: has sent this decade. It was just cringeworthy and terrible on any level and I´m pretty sure without the "label" Rybak this would have crashed and burned in the semi, and rightfully deserved in my opinion!! I gave this trash a clear :0:, for me this was a lost year for Norway!! xgaah xpuke

Last edited:
Top Bottom