13 7.9%

8 4.9%

10 6.1%

8 4.9%

5 3.0%

22 13.4%

• Total voters

DanielLuis

The Norwegian delegation wanted to perform again in the jury semi-final because the guy's mask didn't light up. Why would that even influence the jury's votes, for the love of god? Seriously, these small things just show how much delegations are focused on staging antics and how little they are focused on the actual songs.

Milos-BC

In this case they probably feel that the song itself doesn't have much to offer (which is true) and they are hoping that the stage effects will help them.

Other than that, I agree. Too much focus on rather secondary things.

Musicosity

It's a waste of time anyway since they are responsible for the stage equipment themselves.

burrito

Earlier they wanted to change the rules, now they wanted to perform again because of stupid mask? They're making some bad press for themselves. Nevertheless, I liked their song from the very beginning so I hope JOWST gets through the semi easily xcheer

cassio

Well neighbors (very hard word to spell) what a tough competition we will have tonight, I hope there will be a spot for both of us tonight

ScarlettGirl

Earlier they wanted to change the rules, now they wanted to perform again because of stupid mask? They're making some bad press for themselves. Nevertheless, I liked their song from the very beginning so I hope JOWST gets through the semi easily xcheer

Blame NRK, not the artist. ;) (Seriously, NRK suck...).

hijirio

Veteran
Last year they failed with a muuuch better song.

So, I see its chances so slim.

burrito

Blame NRK, not the artist. ;) (Seriously, NRK suck...).

Nononono, you got me wrong :D omg I really can't speak English :lol: I don't blame either JOWST or Alexander and tbh I doubt they had any say on this, but I don't like this mess NRK, or the crew (whoever is responsible for this) is making around their entry. They must have known well that nobody is going to change the rules just for them, so why were they even trying? Or why did they think that they should have been treated better than everyone else and get second chance just because of such minor thing? I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I find it annoying.

Either way, I did not watch the rehearsals (I prefer to be surprised :D ) but I'm really curious how did resolve this problem with distorted voices in the background. Hope it did not influence the whole thing negatively...

ScarlettGirl

Nononono, you got me wrong :D omg I really can't speak English :lol: I don't blame either JOWST or Alexander and tbh I doubt they had any say on this, but I don't like this mess NRK, or the crew (whoever is responsible for this) is making around their entry. They must have known well that nobody is going to change the rules just for them, so why were they even trying? Or why did they think that they should have been treated better than everyone else and get second chance just because of such minor thing? I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I find it annoying.

Either way, I did not watch the rehearsals (I prefer to be surprised :D ) but I'm really curious how did resolve this problem with distorted voices in the background. Hope it did not influence the whole thing negatively...

I agree with everything you just wrote xcheers
I can´t really speak english either :lol: xrose

Grinch

I like when I hear original stuff in ESC. Congrats xclap Everything was flawless.

Ezio

Veteran
Pleasant surprise, but my heart stood still because I thought Norway killed us. They were 11th and we were 10th in the live odds, Estonia was 5th.

FoxOfShadows

For some reason this sounded really poor when I watched it live on TV. It lacked power and just sounded really quiet. But listening to the YouTube version with headphones is a completely different experience, mainly because you can actually hear the backing track. I love the song and was incredibly happy when it qualified but Norway really needs to sort their mixing out before Saturday because it is a great song and a great performance, it just gets a bit lost on live TV

Sammy

Veteran
My biggest - pleasant - surprise this evening. I hoped for it, but I was quite uncertain.

Sammy

Veteran
Pleasant surprise, but my heart stood still because I thought Norway killed us. They were 11th and we were 10th in the live odds, Estonia was 5th.

I had exactly the same feeling.

DanielLuis

You check live odds during the show? I hate to do that, it takes away from the excitement and unpredictability, in my opinion!

ParadiseES

You check live odds during the show? I hate to do that, it takes away from the excitement and unpredictability, in my opinion!

That was more or less the position in the odds before the show anyway...

Sammy

Veteran
I checked the OSRAM lighting voting on the app and Norway was all red... So I was quite sure they'd qualify, which gave me reasons to worry for Austria.

Top Bottom