10 3.6%

11 3.9%

12 4.3%

6 2.2%

6 2.2%

18 6.5%

• Total voters

Joyride

Norway had the best song overall but to be honest... the performce and their singing were rather unflashy for such a great show event. So all in all, considering song, voices and performance it was my #4 after the final and I even voted for them. Only once I admit. ;-) But I hoped for a better ranking though. It's such a great song.

ScarlettGirl

Thank you for nice words!
They did not go home empty handed anyway though, Kjetil won the composer award and they were really happy with the results! xrose

busybee

My dear Norway,

for 2 years in a row you've sent lovely, melancholic ballads. I've loved your songs both years and both years you deserved the top 10...ok, to be honest, this year I expected something more but, still, a very decent result!

PS Best-dressed singers for me!

Iuris

Mmmmm... Best song, best staging, best performance, best lyrics, best dressed... Well, Norway is the winner of the Eurovision Song Contest 2015. Oh, wait... They didn't? What a shame!

Being serious, for me they deserved more than 8th place. Thanks once again, Norway! xlove

carl1

Thank you Norway, my favourite song from this year, I sent 2 votes for you. This is one of few from this year that I will keep listening in many years to come.
The last 3 years you have literally always been in my top 3, you really are one of my favourite countrys in ESC, keep on sending quality and we will be in Oslo again soon. ;)

Musicosity

As a song I like it more than GtY, but if they do not fix Debrah's vocals they risk staying in the semi.

xrofl

It was just great. Debrah was wonderful! Lighting could possibly have been a little more intimate, but they really delivered anyway. What a memorable performance! xheart And I would still put it over GtY.

xthank

Milos-BC

Deserved top 10 result. The song has always been among my favorites, and it deserved to end well. I wasn't that impressed by the overall performance though. I think it should have been "darker" and more mysterious, but overall it doesn't matter since it ended where it deserved to end.

WhoKnows

Unfortunately they weren't able to give this song the performance it deserved. Her vocals were pretty shaky. She was better in the final than in the semi, but not good enough.

With that said, it's easily the best song this year. I will be listening to the studio version for years to come. It's also one of the few times where I wish the song was longer because 3 minutes are just not enough for this beauty.

Musicosity

Unfortunately they weren't able to give this song the performance it deserved. Her vocals were pretty shaky. She was better in the final than in the semi, but not good enough.

With that said, it's easily the best song this year. I will be listening to the studio version for years to come. It's also one of the few times where I wish the song was longer because 3 minutes are just not enough for this beauty.

Just compare it to the MGP performance. I think Debrah made remarkable progress. Funny enough, Mørland turned out a little theatrical in the final, at MGP he was more credible. But it wasn't that bad.

DanielLuis

I seriously doubt they would come even close to 8th, let alone do better than Morland and Debrah. Especially considering the huge advantage the top 6 had compared to the others.

Musicosity

I seriously doubt they would come even close to 8th, let alone do better than Morland and Debrah. Especially considering the huge advantage the top 6 had compared to the others.

In any case staging would have been more difficult for them than in MGP. They had an entire crowd behind them for support. In Vienna it would have looked very different, any maybe less effective.

Celia

Debrah sang much better in the final compared to their semifinal performance. Loved it to bits xlove keep up the good work :no: xclap

Mimoliin

In any case staging would have been more difficult for them than in MGP. They had an entire crowd behind them for support. In Vienna it would have looked very different, any maybe less effective.

France 2015 comes to my mind :p

Anyone who's thought about the lyrics? What do you think has actually happened in the past of these so called *characters*?

MonkeyJaw

A friend of mine said he thought they basically had cheated on each other. And that in the music video - the characters around the table are acting out their feelings.
I quite like that one.

Top Bottom