Contact us

Northwest Italy

ShoeFlo

::nwit WV 152: Coma_Cose - La canzone dei Lupi (The song of the wolves) ::nwit

Coma_Cose-1-foto-Melania-Andronic.jpg

Lyrics

This is the last entry of my successful journey in NW Italy. Considering the positive, partly even euphoric feedback I've received for most of my entries it's not easy to leave at this point but I think my job is done here. There are still plenty of good songs to send, but new adventures are waiting for me and I am eager to embrace them.

Regarding this entry I owe special thanks to SwedishFailurez who suggested this one to me. Actually I discovered Coma_Cose by myself in a big research for the NF I held a few editions ago but it was one band of totally 104 artists I noted down on my "short"list based only on reviews or the description of the artists music style. Out of the 104 artists I could only listen to a small fraction and Coma_Cose was not among the lucky ones I intuitively decided to check out in depth.
If I by any chance win the edition ( xcrazy ) or get the opportunity to host by another way (like... I get 17th and the 16 better-ranked users all decline hosting or something) I will definitely invite SF to become my co-host and to take as much responsibility in the hosting process as he wants to. This is the least I can do. It won't happen, but it is the thought that counts. ;)

ShoeFlo

If I by any chance win the edition ( xcrazy ) or get the opportunity to host by another way (like... I get 17th and the 16 better-ranked users all decline hosting or something) I will definitely invite SF to become my co-host and to take as much responsibility in the hosting process as he wants to. This is the least I can do. It won't happen, but it is the thought that counts. ;)

Impressive. I predicted my final result xheat

---------------

My adventure in NW Italy has come to an end. A short but successful period:

TBEIDrQ.png

One Bronze medal
Top 10 in 4/6 editions
qualified in 5/6 editions xup

I can't complain :D Thanks for your support! Hope one day somebody else will take over NW Italy so that this macroregion does not fall into oblivion.

Now I will pack my bags and take the next virtual airplane to Bremen. I am looking forward so much!

You had an impressive run with NW Italy, just a bummer my favorite entries of yours didn't as well as I hoped for. Viso Blu had a really bad draw and La canzone dei Lupi was in a very strong edition which in turn would have got higher points from e in any other edition.

Thank you for using my suggestion and the Reddit Northern Italy flag used in my initial region switch for your region, I truly appreciate that.

I wish you good luck in Bremen! xheart

Top Bottom