Contact us

NORTHEASTERN USA 🗽 WV184 🌃 Demi Lovato feat. Royal & the Serpent - EAT ME

Grinch

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
We got the exact same result in the semi (6th / 71 points) and yet you win and I came 22nd in the final. The fickle nuances of the WV voters :lol:

Congrats again on your win and look forward to a hot edition in :neus: xup

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I can't believe Sabrina's Sue Me will now be classed as a scorewhore................... so when are you sending it? Do an Evanescence with this queen xheat

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
We got the exact same result in the semi (6th / 71 points) and yet you win and I came 22nd in the final. The fickle nuances of the WV voters :lol:

Omg that's crazy xfaint I had something like that happening to me in NSC, where i got 1st in semi with Tom Grennan then 22nd ;;

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I can't believe Sabrina's Sue Me will now be classed as a scorewhore................... so when are you sending it? Do an Evanescence with this queen xheat

Oh didn't think about that lmaoo. The PQ hunt starts now xheat
Also...you can send Sue Me too xfaint imagine the reaction xheat xheat xheat

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Oh didn't think about that lmaoo. The PQ hunt starts now xheat
Also...you can send Sue Me too xfaint imagine the reaction xheat xheat xheat

PQ hunts xblush Enjoy it.

And woah, I totally could. Actually, my initial thought (before you'd even won) was to send an artist next edition that's sort of similar to Sabrina xpokerface

ferret

Congratulations, good result! :)
I sent this band 2 times before and got about the same place, but the contests were less grandiose. We are planning a similar entry and it is very interesting - will all these countries vote for the UK? :ROFLMAO: Let's try, we have nothing to lose.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congratulations, good result! :)
I sent this band 2 times before and got about the same place, but the contests were less grandiose. We are planning a similar entry and it is very interesting - will all these countries vote for the UK? :ROFLMAO: Let's try, we have nothing to lose.

Thank you xheart Wow, looking forward to that entry!!

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Thank you so much for voting for K/DA and granting them a place in the South Korean mega party xheart

Here is a live performance our virtual girls did in Seoul a few days ago
#augmentedreality #futuristic #slay
Sponsored by Mastercard 💳 🙌

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
This is one of those Gera hits that the first listen had me me like... ok, nice *places on shortlist somewhere near the borderline of my top 10*. And then the second listen had me all like xheat This is super lovely and warm. I really like her voice and the little moments where it slows down before finding speed again. And the finger picking shenanigans of that guitar xheart

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
This is one of those Gera hits that the first listen had me me like... ok, nice *places on shortlist somewhere near the borderline of my top 10*. And then the second listen had me all like xheat This is super lovely and warm. I really like her voice and the little moments where it slows down before finding speed again. And the finger picking shenanigans of that guitar xheart

I wasn't sure if you will like it or hate it to be honest haha, the chorus especially. Scandalous reveal: It wasn't my original plan for this edition. I settled on a song weeks before the edition started but right when I had to send my entry to the WorldVision account for the current edition, something didn't feel right, don't know why, so I gave up on it (for now). I went back to my NEUS youtube playlist and circled trough some songs for 30 minutes or so until I stopped on this one. And it was a match!

It is such a cozy, nostalgic tune that gives me a nocturnalish mood, but also retains some kind of positivity, like recalling happy memories at night, next to a campfire/forest or whatever. It has such an intimate feeling overall and I was worried it wouldn't make too many "waves", being such a calm little song, and it would stay in the semi-final, but I was fortunately proved wrong haha. I would've been at peace with any outcome though, because this is where I am mentally right now and no other song could've worked for me at this moment.

Thanks for enjoying it ❤ sharing some positive cozy vibes with ya

Top Bottom