Contact us

North Macedonia // WV 184 // Kaliopi & Jacques Houdek - Ostani vo mene

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Re: Kaliopiland, err…Macedonia - WV 63 - Kaliopi - Mrvica

Firstly, thank you very, very, very, very much from the bottom of my heart for sending :mk: and my Eurovision idol through to the final. This was more important to me than I care to admit, so thank you all for this extraordinary gift. Secondly:
WV 64: Dragan Dautovski Quartet (yes, we all see that there are five of them, and no, you may not comment on the matter)
Dragan-Dautovski-02-Custom.jpg

After the survey, I decided to throw the results out because I discovered this song from folk/classical group Dragan Dautovski Quartet, whom I'd loved for a long time and kept in the back of my mind, that washed over me like a spiritual cleanse on first listen and that I felt I had to share with you all, my dear pals. In a lovely coincidence, the band and song match the survey results pretty darn well (more classical, men with different names, female vocalists because men should be banned, more ethereal music). Thank you for reading, and I hope y'all enjoy our next entry! :D

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Why are there five of them?

I am looking forward to their song though. A little bird has told me it sounds quite Dead Can Dance-ishxheat

And congratulations once again Calvin on getting Kaliopi through to the final with such a beautiful song and raw performance. Even if I was nervous, I could feel in my heart something good was going to happen this time, and I hope for the same result on Thursday at ESC for our Macedonian queenxheart

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Why are there five of them?

Wow, thank you for listening xrose What a wonderful example of netiquette.

In all seriousness, thank you so much xheart It's really wonderful to see you get invested in my entries edition after edition; you're a big inspiration for me in terms of how I play the game.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Wow, thank you for listening xrose What a wonderful example of netiquette.

In all seriousness, thank you so much xheart It's really wonderful to see you get invested in my entries edition after edition; you're a big inspiration for me in terms of how I play the game.

Why please do tell me more..

ego%20stroke.gif

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

Why have I never seen that gif before in my life?! Oh wait, becuase I stroke my OWN ego... :p

Seriously though, I am a touch annoyed. My other half is sending, *spits* MEN to WV. hashmark WELJEL...

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

My other half is sending, *spits* MEN to WV. hashmark WELJEL...

Also here's the vocalist:
aleksandra_popovska_photo.jpg

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

I have a gift for y'all. This is the studio version of my song for this edition, "Mrvica." It's beautiful and complex and in some dark and silent place in my heart I love it more than the piano version.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

I should perhaps let you all know that I've set up a secret NF with plans to send a different artist results depending. If those new plans come to fruition, there's a lovely Turkish surprise waiting for you in WV 64.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

WV 64: LIDIJA KOCOVSKA - DELI DIVANE
Lidija Kocovska is a folk singer with a storied career best known for the song "Sto Te Nema." I do not know for the life of me what came over her with this performance, nor where it came from, nor why she was invited to do it. But it brings me immense joy, and I hope that some of you feel the same way. Thank you for being patient with me as I descend into insanity for a few weeks as far as WV is concerned.​

cegs5

Re: Kaliopiland, err…Macedonia - WV 64 - Lidija Kocovska - Deli Divane

I usually don't watch entries' videos, but when I listened to :mk: mp3 file I was sure it was worth having a look at hers. I'm glad that I wasn't wrong. What a performance! Epic! Perhaps my favourite Kaliopiland's entry so far. xbow

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Thank you very much for:
12 ::sthm
10 :lond: ::losn :paci: :rs:
8 :ec:
3 ::emro
1 :it:
Onwards and upwards, inside and out, backwards and forwards we go!

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Woke up today to news of the passing of ex-Kaliopiland representative, Esma. Esma, you taught the musical world to love their distinctions, and for that, you are a legend. I don't believe in the afterlife, but it is comforting to think that maybe you, Bowie, Prince, and Maurice White are up there making creations this earth isn't ready of or worthy for. We love you, quen.

Ajde, Esma xheart

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Such sad news. Esma was the queen of the gypsies and a Macedonian icon. I purchased her album "Gypsy Carpet" after she was announced as their 2013 representative. I loved "Imperija" so much. It could have been my number 1 that year. It's colourful characters like Esma that make me enjoy following Eurovision so much each year. We've lost so many special people this year:cry:

"Bel Den" is still one of my favourite songs you've sent to WorldVision Calvin. Such a bopxheart

Journalist

Re: FYR Macedonia

For 97th edition Macedonia will try one amazing song from great artist. I hope you will enjoy :)

Uvaro

Re: North Macedonia | WV111: Lozano - Majko

WorldVision 111
Lozano - Majko

Uvaro

Re: North Macedonia | WV112: Bobi Andonov - Apartment

WorldVision 112
Bobi Andonov - Apartment

Top Bottom