Probably, you're going crazy
It's all you've been doing lately
You don't wanna test my limits
I gave you all, but you're not listenin'
Can you stop calling me baby
I've made up my mind already
We're running in circles​

JamieBrown

My little upset is that we have the weeping guy, trying to save a dead relationship in the final (talking about Azerbaijan), but his strong and mature ex closing the door finally for once and for all did not connect to the viewers and/or the juries. It's a shame xangry

I couldn't think of a ranking so far, but for semifinal 2 I think she is my #6 behind a very strong Top 5

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Every year I end up voting for a song that I wasn't particularly keen on before the performances. This year that song belonged to Macedonia. I thought Andrea was one of the best of the night, and the intensity of the whole thing was so captivating. She was singing as if her life was on the line. I can understand why this entry didn't advance but it doesn't make it any less sad. Andrea was such a mood. Probably too much for most watching but I loved her.

ESC94

I´m not suprised at all, the song just drags on and on and she looked like she wanted to scratch everyones eyes out. xscared

Milos-BC

I am super sad for her. It could be seen in the live performance that it she had enough of everything, and in those circumstances, it was difficult for average viewers to connect to the song.

For me, it still remains as one of the most underrated :mk: songs ever.

Looren

Veteran
For me it's one of the three biggest robberies of ESC since I start following it :(

soulm8

For me it's one of the three biggest robberies of ESC since I start following it :(
It was a really good song and she sings well. I was expecting a surprise Q, I don’t think she was last though.

NeoTen

It was a really good song and she sings well. I was expecting a surprise Q, I don’t think she was last though.
It's a good song by producers standards, and she sings fine. She does sing monotone. Her range is quite limited, which for a song with R&B and soul she wants to sing. Which doesn't help it. Not to say it's bad. but just what I gathered. And maybe she looked a little bit too melodramatic. :mk: doesn't have a lot of friends for voting, so also that. I liked the song though. But I kind of expected it.

soulm8

It's a good song by producers standards, and she sings fine. She does sing monotone. Her range is quite limited, which for a song with R&B and soul she wants to sing. Which doesn't help it. Not to say it's bad. but just what I gathered. And maybe she looked a little bit too melodramatic. :mk: doesn't have a lot of friends for voting, so also that. I liked the song though. But I kind of expected it.
Bulgaria doesn’t have friends to support them, but when we send a good stuff it’s doing good. I understand your point though, but I think this year is not that strong so she could totally go through, can’t say this is a worse song than Proud for me at least.

PS I’m just listening Spotify and this song started while writing this lol

NeoTen

Bulgaria doesn’t have friends to support them, but when we send a good stuff it’s doing good. I understand your point though, but I think this year is not that strong so she could totally go through, can’t say this is a worse song than Proud for me at least.

PS I’m just listening Spotify and this song started while writing this lol
Lol. Spotify knows what you like. Big brother is watching you ooeeee.

The different appears to be, the Bulgarian songs are all co written by Scandinavian writers. As Scandinavian writers most precisely know what kind of pop works at Eurovision and Europe keeps westernizing, ESC songs do become more Swedish dance pop. Most of the :mk: of the last 10 years are written by the artists themselves, which when you go to a music academy, you learn is really a skill and not something you should do just because you can play a guitar. Just get some Swedish writers.

grazy2266

I just thought this was middle of the road, it just needed something to elevate it, it's a good song, just a bit forgettable to me. The notes were a bit dodgy too.

soulm8

I expected a Q for a reason. She did great, I was surprised she didn’t go to the final.

JamieBrown

My little upset is that we have the weeping guy, trying to save a dead relationship in the final (talking about Azerbaijan), but his strong and mature ex closing the door finally for once and for all did not connect to the viewers and/or the juries. It's a shame xangry

Now we know that the strong, powerful, independent woman lost against her bland softie-ex by 17 points. But she won my heart over him.

EscGeek

Veteran

I couldn't think of a ranking so far, but for semifinal 2 I think she is my #6 behind a very strong Top 5
Damn, who hurt you? xrunhug :lol:

Top Bottom