It's all you've been doing lately
You don't wanna test my limits
I gave you all, but you're not listenin'
Can you stop calling me baby
I've made up my mind already
We're running in circles​

midnightsun

Veteran
I LOVE the revamp! It was in my top 10 before and goes up even more. I‘m a bit sad that it loses its rawness and becomes a Netherlands 2.0 minus the indie vibe plus a contemporary vibe but it’s probably connecting more with the viewers. I so hope she will qualify, but I‘m still worried about her live qualities.
:12:

Last edited:

joao

Super Moderator
Staff member
Makedonia, don't you dare ruining this song with the stage presentation. Keep it simple, nice camera shots and a nice outfit, ok? It's not that hard. Don't screw your chance for a top 5 ok?

giphy.gif

Kind regards,

Joao

:10: points

crashworld

Veteran
Upgrading the song to a :4: as I think I'm overly harsh with the rating for this song when I give other equally mediocre songs higher score. So it's either I go back and give those songs a :2: or I just upgrade this. Being the lazy me, I chose the easy way out. Lol.

Iker

Veteran
Makedonia, don't you dare ruining this song with the stage presentation. Keep it simple, nice camera shots and a nice outfit, ok? It's not that hard. Don't screw your chance for a top 5 ok?

giphy.gif

Kind regards,

Joao

:10: points
Knowing :mk: they'll make her wear some fugly dress though. :( They rarely get it right. The biggest styling/fashion fails that I've seen at the Eurovision were from this country.

joao

Super Moderator
Staff member
Knowing :mk: they'll make her wear some fugly dress though. :( They rarely get it right. The biggest styling/fashion fails that I've seen at the Eurovision were from this country.

True!! Makedonia and Bulgaria usually have terrible outfits.Bulgaria only had good outfits since 2017.

blue00eyes

This and Belgium are the most artificial sounds of 2022. I can't see North Macedonia going through to the final at all.

Sammy

Veteran
I still can’t get over the fact that she wants a „healthy“ conversation while delivering so
much toxic energy in both the lyrics and the way she looks at you. I was hoping that would be different in the video, but it‘s even worse.

bazinga

I still can’t get over the fact that she wants a „healthy“ conversation while delivering so
much toxic energy in both the lyrics and the way she looks at you. I was hoping that would be different in the video, but it‘s even worse.
Women 🤭

Zerocalcare

I, on the other hand, think that North Macedonia is undervalued this year. The cause is that this year there are many powerful and original ballads that make "Circles" appear unfairly small. In other editions for me, I hypothesize the case of a non-qualification in 2022, North Macedonia would have had access to the final.

Personally, I like "Circles". It is not a masterpiece and the performance is not the best but the song is pleasant and Andrea a beautiful deep and warm voice.

I don't know... I believe that "Circles" has a destiny already written, inexorable and immutable like the line of the circle that will follow its path forever. In the sky, among the stars of the Eurovision Song Contest, "Circles" is part of a constellation that in the eyes of the observer simultaneously generates sadness for what has not been and joy because, however things went, the light of those stars will never fade: the Guilty Pleasure constellation.

Looren

Veteran

I personaly see sadness in her eyes, and the will to finally feel better after a toxic relationship

Top Bottom