Probably, you're going crazy
It's all you've been doing lately
You don't wanna test my limits
I gave you all, but you're not listenin'
Can you stop calling me baby
I've made up my mind already
We're running in circles​

kamc

I still can’t get over the fact that she wants a „healthy“ conversation while delivering so
much toxic energy in both the lyrics and the way she looks at you. I was hoping that would be different in the video, but it‘s even worse.
I agree.
I want to like this but the “you don’t want to test my limits” lyric in particular is so menacing and off putting.

I bims

Veteran
This song is a fucking earworm.... I RANDOMLY have it in my head. Constantly. I don't even like or care for this song, it just sticks.

A-lister

Veteran
My review:

A decent, but still pretty generic and dated, mid-tempo radio Pop song, but somehow it lacks in production to reach its full potential. But my oh my haven't we heard this type of songs too much already? It sounds like something we've had in the contest since the 00's now, and I just feel didn't the contest finally move on? It wasn't fresh back then and obviously isn't fresher today. With that said, it's not actually a bad song but I just feel like it lacks some personality.

Chalphon

This I had much higher in my ranking initially but the song doesnt grow, it stagnates... The revamp did nothing

Milos-BC

Definitely a very underrated song. For me, it's one of the best :mk: entries in the last 10 years. Even though I am aware that her chances are slim, I am hoping for a surprise.

7 points.

Looren

Veteran
Wonderful staging, amazing song, am so sad that this is probably NQing :(

Also Andrea is such a lovely person

Hamsterwheel

I am getting quietly more positive about this song's chances, it will still need a miracle but just a minor one to get through...there's a rawness and she comands the stage...

soulm8

Talented singer. I even like the song. Her voice though is like Ella Henderson. Her last song “Brave” even sounds so much like this one. Is it just me?

midnightsun

Veteran
Definitely a very underrated song. For me, it's one of the best :mk: entries in the last 10 years. Even though I am aware that her chances are slim, I am hoping for a surprise.

7 points.

You can count on me to vote for her! :)
I love the song so much!
But I'm afraid my votes don't change the outcome, I can’t see my country giving points to Andrea, maybe there‘s a very very tight chance the juries will.

Mainshow

Veteran

The North Macedonian broadcaster is considering the withdrawal of Andrea as the nation’s Eurovision entrant after a “flag throwing” incident during the Opening Ceremony.

MRT is considering Andrea’s withdrawal following the singer throwing the nation’s flag across the floor at the 2022 Eurovision Openings Ceremony.

In the clip seen of the singer, it does not appear the singer intended any disrespect and simply wanted to move the flag out of the photoshoot with the press. MRT is now considering the possibility of having Andrea withdraw from the contest and is expecting a full apology statement from the singer.

The moment can be seen at 56:30 in the opening ceremony live stream.

The statement from MRT is as follows:

Macedonian Radio Television strongly condemns the move of our representative at Eurovision Song Contest 2022, Andrea Koevska, who threw the state flag on the ground during the photoshoot in Turin.

The public service is in no way behind this scandalous behaviour of our Eurovision representative, who with that gesture showed disrespect for the national symbol, which is punishable by law. MRT expects Andrea to apologize to the citizens for such behaviour. The public service is considering the possibility of her withdrawal from Eurovision, although care will be taken not to cause more damage to MRT. All legal possibilities for the strictest sanctioning for this scandal will be taken against those responsible in the Macedonian delegation.

source: EUROVOIX

Mainshow

Veteran
What............
I don´t think that this will be happening - even though it has been broadcast all over Europe (how she throw away the North Macedonian flag). It will be more harmful to see North Macedonia not being represented at an international event, imo.
She probably just needs to apologise and tell her story (that she just wanted to pose for pictures without the flag).

Looren

Veteran
I don´t think that this will be happening - even though it has been broadcast all over Europe (how she throw away the North Macedonian flag). It will be more harmful to see North Macedonia not being represented at an international event, imo.
She probably just needs to apologise and tell her story (that she just wanted to pose for pictures without the flag).

Yes please, I don't wanna lose my 2nd of the year which is also my fave North Macedonian entry ever 😭

ESC94

I don´t think anything will happen either, a withdrawal at this point would also be very expensive for the broadcaster.

elanyvx

Top Bottom