Not knowing it’s what makes us
This is how we found our way
Now here I stand
There’s no pretend
My walls are down, my heart’s in your hand
Unchain my wings
And the oceans of tears will fade to black
With the song of my years ooooh-ooooh-ooooh

They all tried to break us (tried to break)
Not knowing it’s what makes us (they don’t know)
This is how we found our way (this is how we found our way)
(Here I stand)
My walls are down, my heart’s in your hand
(They all tried to break us
This is how we found our way)

There are times when I remember back
And all I do is smile
All for you

(They all tried to break us
And this is how we found our way)​

Last edited by a moderator:

ESC94

Yuck!! That sounds like a sugary ballad from these Disney sequels that are directly released on DVD or Blu-Ray. That´s soo cheesy that I feel like I´ve eaten too much candy at once. :sick:

I`m sorry :mk: but the only reason you don´t get :0: for this is because other entries suck even more for me, so here´s your :1:.

How am I supposed to get these three wasted minutes of my life back btw?? :unsure:

Last edited:

mauve

Veteran
Yuck!! That sounds like a sugary ballad from these Disney sequels that are directly released on DVD or Blu-Ray. That´s soo cheesy that I feel like I´ve eaten too much candy at once. :sick:

I`m sorry :mk: but the only reason you don´t get :0: for this is because other entries suck even more for me, so here´s your :1:.

How am I supposed to get these three wasted minutes of my life back btw?? :unsure:
I am asking myself this question many times ... :ROFLMAO: Especially the intro of Vasil is so cringy, he doesn't look honest at all while saying these words. :rolleyes:

ESC94

I am asking myself this question many times ... :ROFLMAO: Especially the intro of Vasil is so cringy, he doesn't look honest at all while saying these words. :rolleyes:

Well, I already repressed the intro from my memories because of self protection. He would make a good character in a soap opera, his non existing acting skills are already there. xrollinglol

rasmuslights

Veteran
This is soo bad, I only prefer it to Germany.. But never had high hopes for Vasil so it's fine, he's also the only obvious NQ in the first semi, if we don't count Belarus.

rasmuslights

Veteran
Also hope that Macedonia returns to working either will Milanov or Darko Dimitrov, because this is tragic.. Antonia Gigovska is saving us next year.

Stiven

Okay so I've been mostly ignoring our thread and all the news surrounding it this year due to the whole corrupt selection process (the only reason why he is our representative is due to his links to our ruling party) so I kept my expectations low.
And oh boy I'm glad I did this sounds a lot like a disney ripp off from the 1990s. Well anyway I never had hopes so this didn't come as a surprise at all.

midnightsun

Veteran
They had the simple task of sending a better song than last year and somehow they failed.

Absolutely not. There was something annoying about Dance with you. I can’t even say exactly what, because I tried to like the song. I think a part in me disliked his voice for the song. It’s not that I thought he had a bad voice, on the contrary, his voice was overqualified for the song.

So this year they did everything right. North Macedonia is usually not know for great entries or compositions. So they took the only ability they had to offer: his voice!
The song is a bit lukewarm in the beginning but Vasil is taking us on a wild ride with his voice and leaves me with goosebumps once he got into the groove. How can you not love THIS VOICE? Gifted, heaven-sent, almost angelic! See, this is what juries are actually made for. Seeing quality when it’s there. I don’t say the song is finest quality as a whole package but you have to acknowledge great voices. Anytime.

Stiven

ok what is all this about? It's gaining signatures fastly.
Yeah I don't think that they will change the entry (although I wish they did) plus it has been supported (although not openly) by the opposition IMRO party which is infamous for using bots and online trolls so the numbers are probably exaggerated. Whats surprising the interview where he declares his dual nationality has been up for almost a year and people are only now noticing.
What I learned that Macedonian's dislike him and calls him a goverment puppet....
Im going to avoid this futher topic.....
It's not just the fact that he is a SDP supporter that's the problem he is also extremely unlikable if you think his English interviews are bad you should see his Macedonian interviews he tries to be humble but at the same times he comes across as full off himself and overexaggerates his musical accomplishments .
It looks more and more that we have another Martin Vucic situation.

Mimmon

Veteran
Yeah I don't think that they will change the entry (although I wish they did) plus it has been supported (although not openly) by the opposition IMRO party which is infamous for using bots and online trolls so the numbers are probably exaggerated. Whats surprising the interview where he declares his dual nationality has been up for almost a year and people are only now noticing.

It's not just the fact that he is a SDP supporter that's the problem he is also extremely unlikable if you think his English interviews are bad you should see his Macedonian interviews he tries to be humble but at the same times he comes across as full off himself and overexaggerates his musical accomplishments .
It looks more and more that we have another Martin Vucic situation.
Thank you for perfect explanation.... I wasn't fully aware of his political believes and backlash... But thank you for explaning it...Also I agree about that they won't change the entry because its already to late.

Top Bottom