4 3.8%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
North-Macedonia-scaled.jpg

MalagaToledo

Banned
Vasil, is that you?
Vasil is too busy living his best life. Travelling all around the world, making hit after hit, Making epic masterpieces. Do you really think that he has time to answer on negative who knows with what intention post about his song from anonymous user.

BTW, matt thank you for noticing that he is the best vocalist this year. There are parts where I got goosebumps. Ethno sound and that high long note and change to lower register. O Mein Gott. Sandro, hurricane and more than half of contestants need to be vocally coached by a pro.

aletem

Vasil is too busy living his best life. Travelling all around the world, making hit after hit, Making epic masterpieces. Do you really think that he has time to answer on negative who knows with what intention post about his song from anonymous user.
I know he lives in Canada (as are you, so you either know him well or you are him based on your replies). Additionally, your replies to everyone are beyond sharp and unnecessary. Clearly you have time to do that and you should kind of tone down with that (there will always be people that appreciate the song and people that they won't. It's like that with every song anywhere). And I did not say negative things about Vasil or the song. It's definitely better than "Proud" in my book!

MalagaToledo

Banned
I know he lives in Canada as are you
It's called action-reaction. I just give real arguments. For example someone mentioned that his English is bad. I'm sorry man, but I have to react on troll posts like those.
BTW, Canada has 40 million people. What about that?

MalagaToledo

Banned
What a lovely, great review reaction videos on YOU. Nice!!! And he is a showman, not just great vocalist. I'm so excited to see it live. I'm sure the staging will be EPIC. It's already outstanding. :mk:xviolinxmusicxyaayxheatxheatxheatxheat

Ezio

Veteran
More authentic? Is Vasil gay? If yes, then go for it.

He has kind of a resting bitchface that ruins the video for me. But I like the song better now on my second impression.

What also frustrates me about the music video is that there is a lack of energy and arousal of emotion. There is so much sadface going is if they performed for a funeral. He really doesn't look like he wants to dance with her, more like "just get it over with so I can do the bartender"

Last edited:

Datura

uh i actually kinda like this

MalagaToledo

Banned
He has kind of a resting bitchface that ruins the video for me. But I like the song better now on my second impression.
This genre is soultry, mistic, soulful, sexy. But you would probably not get it. This is not in your face, but still is very effective. On stage his voice will shine.

Funny how you said it cause when I hear Austria entry "Alive" all I feel is dead inside when I hear it. BuEno interpretes it that way, maybe it's just his sad face.

crashworld

Veteran
North Macedonia 2017: Dance Alone
North Macedonia 2020: (Dance with) You

But Dance Alone this is not.

MalagaToledo

Banned
North Macedonia 2017: Dance Alone
North Macedonia 2020: (Dance with) You

But Dance Alone this is not.
Do you know how much similar or connecting song titles this year alone has? What does that have anything to do with this thread?

Dance alone? Is that Que eye who didn't qualify?

You are right. This is not dance alone. This is much better. It's masterpiece.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
This is really hard to rate, at first listen it didn't impressed me at all, now I'm getting accustomed to it more but the melody still isn't ingrained into my memory. If it wasn't for ESC I would by pass it without a second thought so... I guess it's a 5, because I still somewhat enjoy it, a nice filler.

ESCREGION

A very good effort neighboors!! Well done!!
:7:

ESC94

Well, after their great entry in 2019 this song is sadly a bit disappointing for me. :(

The song starts kinda promising, but his voice sounds much too whiny for me!! The chorus is also pretty monotonous in my opinion, after half of the time the song starts to bore me. xbored

At the moment I give this song :5:, since I can at least listen to it, but I´ll most likely downgrade it at some point.

Iker

Veteran
It gives me many warm feelings, maybe even a bit of nostalgia? I find it pretty enjoyable overall, and I have a soft spot for his higher notes here. I am confident he will nail it live too, but I am afraid for the staging. For me 7 in the poll.

Ezio

Veteran
giphy.gif

VikingTiger

I just ended up giving :mk: my 12 points in the overall ranking. I find this so cool, so seductive.. so sexy! It makes me wanna move my shoulders like that girl in the video...

Top Bottom