4 3.8%

4 3.8%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
North-Macedonia-scaled.jpg

MalagaToledo

Banned
Like the song - hate the video. And I still regret that they didn't choose "Patuvam" (if that was even possible due to the publishing deadlines.)
That's good. Forget about the video. They won't bring video to ESC. But that's even better. Instead of one hit, he has 2 more hits.

CPV4931

I like this one, went right in my Top 15

RevNet

THE GOOD:
-It's a little bit of a sultry song.
-It's got some high notes which I can always appreciate.

THE BAD:
-I'm just not feeling it as much as I should.

THE VERDICT:
Hmm. I'm literally drawing blanks on what to say here, so here's what I can say. I like the song, but I'm not crazy about it. It's done well, don't get me wrong. There's something about it though that just irks me. Maybe it's this feeling of mine that the staging will be more about the dancing rather than the song itself. Just so you know, I hope I'm wrong about that, but consider this a warning. Overall, I guess I'm sort of "meh" about this song. 7 points

MalagaToledo

Banned

Well, matt I want to reply on your reaction. I'm satisfied with your reaction, but u are wrong on some issues.

The chorus is bit repetitive? Sweetie, there were at least 10 songs before that super repetitive and super cheasy lyrics, but u didn't complain there. U had orgasms.

This song is too slow? Sweetie, this is tango vibe song, soultry, mistic. U said its sexy. This is not eleni foureora fuego let's whip our hair type of genre.

I'm missing ethno part? It was in the beginning when u said ohhh, wow this already looks promising.
I mean Iceland is super slow, repetitive and u had orgasms. But your reaction on this was fine, I just needed to correct u. Thank you for noticing that he is top vocalist this year.

Last edited:

JollityFarm

I listened to it a second time and thought it was quite good, but now I've completely forgotten how it goes. So I think five might be an acceptable score for "I like it okay, I just can't remember what it sounds like".

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I'm... not impressed, sadly. Nothing that captures me entirely. It sounds like the love baby of the 2016ish Russian music industry and San Marino. It's sensual, I appreciate the tango vibes but other that idk. With that music video I thought :mk: is ready to drop a banger to the level of "She got me" but alas, it's nothing like that.

It's not bad, it's just.... there. :6: points for now

Romeo

okay.. I wasn't expecting much. But I was surprised. It's a lot better than I was expecting! 8 points from me

tenor.gif

Kitakaze

Really like this. Probably the most modern and sophisticated song of it’s genre that we’ve had at Eurovision. If they’re Brave enough to have two men tango I think it would elevate it and make it come across as more authentic on stage.

Mrm

Veteran
To me, this is an excellent, wonderful clubbing piece of a song.
Mixing electro, tango with ethnic elements, that actually are making a harmony in three minutes. It's an art.
But everyone has the right not to or to like something. xshrug
Macedonia was my winner last year.. :)

Uto

Veteran
Really like this. Probably the most modern and sophisticated song of it’s genre that we’ve had at Eurovision. If they’re Brave enough to have two men tango I think it would elevate it and make it come across as more authentic on stage.
More authentic? Is Vasil gay? If yes, then go for it.

Kitakaze

More authentic? Is Vasil gay? If yes, then go for it.

Apparently so but can’t confirm. It would definitely appear more sincere having him tango with a male dancer, though I suppose perhaps maybe he just really does want to dance with that girl in the video?

Uto

Veteran
Apparently so but can’t confirm. It would definitely appear more sincere having him tango with a male dancer, though I suppose perhaps maybe he just really does want to dance with that girl in the video?
I don't know, I can only confirm that I want to dance with that girl in the video.

aletem

I wish there would have been more tango in the song and more of a punch/strength. It is very sensual and intimate yes, with good opportunities to do something creative on stage. It can also be easily forgotten...

Yes, that would be pretty bold and interesting to see, especially from him and Macedonia. The song itself has lot of potential for staging (it's more of a show song), how will it go is a different story.

Sve sami muzicki strucnjaci..
:rolleyes::rolleyes:xfacepalmxpuke
Back to topic, well done vasil. Epic elements a feist to both eyes and ears. It's already outstanding, unique. Instrumental is perfection. That high note omg, ethno sound, tango.. Ughh, 30 boring ballads and 3 clowns can't do anything to this masterpiece. xclapxclapxclapxclapxheatxheatxheatxheat
Vasil, is that you?

Top Bottom