7 6.7%

4 3.8%

4 3.8%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
North-Macedonia-scaled.jpg

Teaisloveable

I really like this! It is pleasant, it knows what it wants and goes with it. It adds a nice diversity to the 2020 line up.

That bartender was certainly eye fucking him :lol:

MalagaToledo

Banned
Sve sami muzicki strucnjaci..
:rolleyes::rolleyes:xfacepalmxpuke
Back to topic, well done vasil. Epic elements a feist to both eyes and ears. It's already outstanding, unique. Instrumental is perfection. That high note omg, ethno sound, tango.. Ughh, 30 boring ballads and 3 clowns can't do anything to this masterpiece. xclapxclapxclapxclapxheatxheatxheatxheat
That's how you do it. He is gonna kill it. xclap one of the most epic performances in the history of eurovision song contest. This is not like most countries who will struggle. This will be on top in both televote and Jury.

Mrm

Veteran
@mauve

The Mamas will eat him for breakfast in the 1st semi.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Mrm

Veteran
Pity he is not going with "Cleopatra".. :lol:

Uto

Veteran
I think it’s a pretty good entry. It’s not really trying to be more than what it is, which is just a well-made little dance track. Not something I will vote for, but definitely something that can entertain. It also sounds a lot more mature than the competition in its genre, so there is surely an audience for this that will rate this highly. Televote appeal should be decent. Jury appeal is doubtful, has to rely on a very solid staging job.

Jana

I don't know what to think. It's cheap in a way I don't like. I am confused. I was expecting something ethnic and now I feel cheated.

giphy.gif
It has ethno, at 2:39 in the back you can hear "dve neveste tive brale" (translation: two brides picked pumpkins) xyaayxrollinglolwhich is from the lyrics from this folk song

Nemo89

That's how you do it. He is gonna kill it. xclap one of the most epic performances in the history of eurovision song contest. This is not like most countries who will struggle. This will be on top in both televote and Jury.
I think Macedonia's error was only one IOTAP A big and unforgivable mistake xangry: do not choose MalagaToledo and its enveloping song "Soy sexy, mamacita" xrose as the representative! Assured victory!xgaah

MalagaToledo make your voice heard! xangryOla Sand was the first victim of him protest! xhunterxfaint Nobody can afford to snub a real artist like you! I hope you will be SanMarino's representative in 2021: a duet with Serhat! xheart I will support for your song "Say ... hospitalize me please!"xheyaxyaay

Last edited:

MalagaToledo

Banned
Wtf was that weird post and why was that user mentioning my name in that post. :rolleyes:
Guys, please don't ruin this topic. U have 40 other topics. Choose a song you like and focus on them.

MalagaToledo

Banned
Ig
I can soothe you. It is. :ROFLMAO: xrofl
There is an option ignore the user. I hope you will "joke" with someone else or at least stop mentioning my name. That's not so hard, is it. Bye!

dezbee2008

I kinda like this one. I'm only giving it a 7, but it's already in my top 10

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
This is great, really enjoyed it. I expected something different but it doesn't disappoint at all. Love the vibe of it. 10 points.

VikingTiger

This is the only entry this year that I needed to listen to 5 times in a row. I just kept on hiting repeat. I thought maybe the bartender had lured me into liking this with his bedroom eyes... So I had to try listening to the audio only... But damn - this still sounds so very sexy in my ears!
I love the tango bits. I love the instrumentations - especially that! Even when Vasil goes into those high notes I am not put off. Not at all! Yes - this makes me want to "dance"... xheart

I loved North Macedonia last year. And I do certainly love them this year! My second :12: of the year!

:love::love::love:

Mainshow

Veteran
:12:
Amazing! I love every part of it. The EDM-chorus with Tango/Diskofox elements was a surprise and I love the few ethno elements! This is such a gem and bop!
Love it! It will probably end up being part of my Top 3/5.

Sammy

Veteran
Like the song - hate the video. And I still regret that they didn't choose "Patuvam" (if that was even possible due to the publishing deadlines.)

Top Bottom