4 3.8%

4 3.8%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
North-Macedonia-scaled.jpg

Mrm

Veteran
She has a traveling TV show called Mama's Trip, and that's her sponsor that covers her trips.

xup I totally like her energy and the approach towards Show Business.. :)

Big Mama to Rotterdam!

Tetovo 2021! xlove xheart

LastDreamer

Banned
Happy New Year !!!

Loindici

Veteran

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Unlikely to happen but I am hopping they choose Tuna Sejdiu xpray

The name Tuna is easy bait for the BBC. :lol: Can already hear their mocking.

Although from a listen of a couple of her songs she seems like good choice.

blartashura

The name Tuna is easy bait for the BBC. :lol: Can already hear their mocking.

Although from a listen of a couple of her songs she seems like good choice.

lol yeah I know

Her last album produced by Darko is amazing, any of those songs would have been a great choice. Who knows maybe they will pick her.

Stiven

lol yeah I know

Her last album produced by Darko is amazing, any of those songs would have been a great choice. Who knows maybe they will pick her.
Even with Darko Dimitrov unless MRT really wants an Albanian artist I doubt that they will pick her mostly because she lacks cross-over appeal. Unlike Adrian Gaxha (so-far our only Albanian representative) she was never popular among the non-Albanian Macedonian public.

Mrm

Veteran
Even with Darko Dimitrov unless MRT really wants an Albanian artist I doubt that they will pick her mostly because she lacks cross-over appeal. Unlike Adrian Gaxha (so-far our only Albanian representative) she was never popular among the non-Albanian Macedonian public.
Big Mama, Bigitos is popular, pick her! :p :D
I follow he on instagram.. :D

blartashura

Thanks for this information, I always thought she was known due to the fact she has more songs in Macedonian compared to Adrian and the fact that she has tried before to represent N.Macedonia in the national selection.

Among other Albanian artists, Shpat Kasapi did submit a song for Eurovision 2018 but was not selected. I hope he tries this time as well :)

Romeo

Thanks for this information, I always thought she was known due to the fact she has more songs in Macedonian compared to Adrian and the fact that she has tried before to represent N.Macedonia in the national selection.

Among other Albanian artists, Shpat Kasapi did submit a song for Eurovision 2018 but was not selected. I hope he tries this time as well :)
Shpat Kasapi is amazing! If there is a chance he could go to Rotterdam I'll be so happy

Mrm

Veteran
Vasil Gavralnielv will represent Macedonia inRotterdam, it is announced..
Meeeeh.. :(

MalagaToledo

Banned
Yesssssss! I'm shaking and crying of happiness. Jaengu and Vasil will represent NED and MKD. can it get better than this. I'm facing private problems but this made my day. :nl::mk::mk::mk::love::12:x12points

Mrm

Veteran
I think Macedonia will be low on my 2020 list, but let's wait for the entry...

MalagaToledo

Banned
:D xcheer this is esc hunny. Give the audience what they want. But I would exchange Vincent for a woman though. There is Victoria from Bulgaria. Greece selected liberkakis stefania, Sweden will go with female, Latvia, Serbia.. You will have a plethora of women to choose to cheer for.

Top Bottom