7 6.7%

4 3.8%

4 3.8%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
North-Macedonia-scaled.jpg

r3gg13

Macedonia has been sending fantastic entries since 2017, and it looks like they have finally nailed the staging components down. Let's continue the wonderful trend! xyaay

blartashura

I wouldn't mind Elena Risteska's comeback, queen needs to claim her crown back.

One can only hope to see Tuna Sejdiu. Her last album produced by Darko Dimitrov was absolutely amazing.

Alaska49

elena risteska? KEEP IT

i want north macedonia to do a NF again tbh

Charly

I hope MRT has been given the memo loud and clear of hwat is expected when providing good songs ;)

Mrm

Veteran
Vlatko Lozanovski xpray...but no ethno, it seems that ethno doesn't work now at ESC, maybe a touch of ethno, sophisticated...I'd like to see in Macedonian language, but I also doubt results would be good in that case! :(

BorisBubbles

Veteran
My hare-brained prediction is that Macedonia will just send another minimalistic ballad, except this time it won't be a good one and they'll NQ again. I hope I'm wrong though.

r3gg13

They need to realize that the cannot do a replay of this year. They need to stay forward facing in terms of the songs they'll send, and make sure to have a fantastic staging.

Loindici

Veteran
Vlatko Lozanovski xpray...but no ethno, it seems that ethno doesn't work now at ESC, maybe a touch of ethno, sophisticated...I'd like to see in Macedonian language, but I also doubt results would be good in that case! :(

I want more Lozano, please! Make it good this time, though!

Zonne147

I hope 2019 was a turning year for :mk: ... And not an excellent result before another NQ.

I always liked their entries (some were underrated af) but well, most of the NQ were quite expected and deserved. Hope they can make another good result in 2020!!

Loindici

Veteran
MRT is still silent, they're probably focusing on JESC currently.

Romeo

Macedonia need to win soon! They have sent a few gems to eurovision over the years.. I can see them winning quite soon. I think winning the jury vote will be a big boost for MRT and they will go all out in Rotterdam

BorisBubbles

Veteran
North Macedonia lack the resources to win Eurovision soon. It is why their entries always fall flat in the staging department.

Romeo

North Macedonia lack the resources to win Eurovision soon. It is why their entries always fall flat in the staging department.

You can say that about any country for different reasons. Austria flopped for many decades because of bad decisions, Germany the same... It takes one great song / team / gimmick / staging... San Marino could win next year if they get the formula right. Eurovision is so unpredictable

Top Bottom