4 3.8%

4 3.8%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
North-Macedonia-scaled.jpg

Ezio

Veteran
The song leaves me cold, but is at least better than Austria's Alive. I feel like these two are competing against each other now.

shameless

Gosh what a canon fodder - they're back at being irrelevant again. Good news for everyone else in their semi I guess since this is a sure NQ. :(

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Well the Macedonian Renaissance did not last very long I guess.

This intention screams It Takes Two To Tango, the execution screams In The Disco, the projected result screams Eye Cue.

mauve

Veteran
It's ... okay, but nothing more. I actually had rather low expectations, and therefore there was nothing to be disappointed about. 5 pts.

MalagaToledo

Banned
Thi
The song leaves me cold, but is at least better than Austria's Alive. I feel like these two are competing against each other now.
s is biggest troll post I've ever seen in my entire life. First of all they are in different semis. Second, how can you compare epic masterpiece with that thing from Austria, with wannabe Bruno Mars. Different genres, different everything. It's like u are comparing angel to a devil.

ag89

Ok, quite interesting! It gives me Hungary 2009 vibe :D

Half way through it gets a bit boring: but that's a typical problem with many ESC songs. Let's see how they stage it.

Zonne147

A big disappointment tbh. I was expecting something better, it certainly has its ethnicity but that's not all... I thought sth more original and outstanding was coming... Need to listen again though

aef

Meh, I expected way more and something completely different. I don't like this at all. 3 points from me. Borderline qualifier at best.

AleksTheDino

I had high expectations when this started, but then it got so boring in the chorus... nq and 4pts

Alaska49

7 points because his attempts of being straight in the video alone are like 3 points because i laughed and then the song is a bit of fun too. i do wish the accordion (?) in the pre-chorus was more present throughout the song.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
source.mov

This was what I needed this year, Macedonia. Thank you so very much. Such a sexy hit. I cannot even begin to explain its powers. Lavieenrose described it perfectly actually. San Marino would send this, and of course coming from me that is the biggest compliment imaginable. And look at that music video. Oh my goodness, it should have come with a warning. I would have prepared myself in advance for all those thrusts and seductive Vasil glances. What an absolute treat. I have one small nitpick and that's how that final thirty seconds should have at least been doubled. That's the money maker/feather tickler right there and you take it away from me too soon, meaning I have to go straight back in as I need more, more, more. It's too outrageous.

Gosh, I just love it. Such seductive tango flavour. Such Macedonia. Such Vasil. Such everything. It just has it all. I got good feelings off of this guy from the very beginning and I'm just so happy he's delivered after a heartbreaking end to national final season for most of us.

12 points. No less here. This is instantly iconic.

opinionsigotem

I keep replaying the bit where she leaps into his arms and he almost drops her lol. As a dancer, he's a great singer.

Puma11

Decent. Not bad nor good, I don't even know how to rate it.

It seems slightly different from other songs, it's kind of bop but with specific music. Maybe it could be an advantage for him, we don't have something like that this year.

Also seems like a good dancer/performer so I expect good staging.

MalagaToledo

Banned
Sve sami muzicki strucnjaci..
:rolleyes::rolleyes:xfacepalmxpuke
Back to topic, well done vasil. Epic elements a feist to both eyes and ears. It's already outstanding, unique. Instrumental is perfection. That high note omg, ethno sound, tango.. Ughh, 30 boring ballads and 3 clowns can't do anything to this masterpiece. xclapxclapxclapxclapxheatxheatxheatxheat

Nemo89

Excellent song. Vocal power, intriguing musical fusion and well-built song xclap It is pleasing to listen and dance. Also I think it's a very sensual song xrose vote 12, and, for now, :10: points from Italyxup

Top Bottom