7 6.7%

4 3.8%

4 3.8%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
North-Macedonia-scaled.jpg

Jana

Yes they are by far my two favorite NorthMacedonian entries of the 10s!
In my opinion "Dona" was just ok and deserved not to pass to the final, Kaliopi is amazing, but not with that song. xthink
I liked more Jana Burceska 2017 and i think that she should have been in the final.

Citelis

In my opinion "Dona" was just ok and deserved not to pass to the final, Kaliopi is amazing, but not with that song. xthink
I liked more Jana Burceska 2017 and i think that she should have been in the final.
Actually i think that ''Donna'' was a good song. Not as good as ''Crno i belo'' was but still good enough to have a place in the final.

Loindici

Veteran

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Wanna thrive in the dust of the youniverse and straight into unknoooooown~

Jana

These sisters are the song writers.
I'm not sure what will come out, i hope to like it, i will support him anyway, but i really want to like the song. :nervous:xpray

• La La Love
Reactions: Mrm

Mrm

Veteran
These sisters are the song writers.
I'm not sure what will come out, i hope to like it, i will support him anyway, but i really want to like the song. :nervous:xpray
This gives me hope! :)

Maybe Vasil can positively surprise me..I’m glad they didn’t go for Swedish songwriters, or Symphonix or Dimitrov in the end..

Jana

@Mrm I do really hope that it is going to be a very decent song.
‘‘You" is a work by Nevena Neskoska in collaboration with her Sister Kalina.
Neskoska is an Ohrid-born songwriter and producer who lived and studied in Chicago. She has completed her composition studies at the renowned Berkeley College of Music in Boston and is a recipient of the World's Best Song Award at the US Songwriting Competition.
We'll see soon!xpray

• Like It
Reactions: Mrm

Nemo89

If the song is "Patuvam", it seems one of those songs that are heard in Neapolitan weddings. It vaguely recalls a Neo-melodic style. Pleasant to hear, nice, do not tell me that it is original and if it will pass through the final it is already an event.

Kaz

If the song is "Patuvam", it seems one of those songs that are heard in Neapolitan weddings. It vaguely recalls a Neo-melodic style. Pleasant to hear, nice, do not tell me that it is original and if it will pass through the final it is already an event.
It's not Patuvam, which is disappointing. It will be a new song called "You".

Nemo89

It's not Patuvam, which is disappointing. It will be a new song called "You".
I was wrong. It was very difficult to find "You" on Youtube. I listened to the song and I think it's less loud than "Patuvam". At least "Patuvam" was more joyful. They will not be able to replicate Tamara's success.

Citelis

I was wrong. It was very difficult to find "You" on Youtube. I listened to the song and I think it's less loud than "Patuvam". At least "Patuvam" was more joyful. They will not be able to replicate Tamara's success.
Whatever you listened it's not his entry because it hasn't been released yet!

Nemo89

Whatever you listened it's not his entry because it hasn't been released yet!

Watch this video all the way. At the end of the video is it written that the song sung is "You"? Is this a fake news too? The same fake news from "Superg!rl”? 😃 I ask you, maybe I'm the one who's wrong, the voice at the end of who's the video? By Donald Duck? 😃

Top Bottom