the UK out of all people having taste xheat

can't wait for them to announce calum scott after this comment of mine

:lol: our HoD seeing this post and immediately rushing to confirm Calum Scott:

tenor.gif

Mrm

Veteran
Now please let the entry be "Patuvam" and I have my first favorite! xprayxlove
I can't stand that song.. :lol:
"Gerdan" I onlylike ethnic music parts...

MalagaToledo

Banned
Omg, I have such high expectations from Vasil. He has charisma, he has moves, he speaks perfectly English, he can do both pop and opera, he is now the most handsome model for 2020 (sorry Tom leeb, not sorry), he will gain a lot of votes from Balkan, diaspora and lgbt votes.
Hopefully he will send a remedio para mi alma, algo que pone la sonrisa en Mi cara. Idemo do pobjede. Also Tamara must be so proud on him. He didn't have easy life, but I do hope that we will go to Skopje 2021.

Kaz

Patuvam sounds like a song which was made for Eurovision. It’s just over 3 minutes, and can you just IMAGINE the staging potential for that instrumental break before the final chorus. The song overall is a bit noisy, but it would be a great entry and would showcase that N. Macedonia has more than one trick up their sleeve.

Mrm

Veteran
Patuvam sounds like a song which was made for Eurovision. It’s just over 3 minutes, and can you just IMAGINE the staging potential for that instrumental break before the final chorus. The song overall is a bit noisy, but it would be a great entry and would showcase that N. Macedonia has more than one trick up their sleeve.

"Patuvam" won't be in Rotterdam..

MRT has opened a submission period for all the authors interested in sending their songs to them until the end of January.

Source: MRT twitter

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Patuvam could have been great. Only would have needed a little fine tune up (perhaps a ditch of the elevator jazz part) and it could have been good to go.

The internal choices from Netherlands and Belgium are promising, but this guy here from Macedonia is perhaps the first one so far this year that I could actually allow myself to get a little bit excited about. There's something charming about Vasil. I do hope they go down a lively route song and performance wise with him as it's wasting something otherwise. I don't care if he's a trained opera singer. I wanna see him shimmying on stage
daydreaming.gif
Give him something fun cause he obviously can pull it off.

Mainshow

Veteran
Excellent choice! Personally, I think it can go either way but I'm really curious about Vasil's entry. He seems to be quite experimental and has already found his own style. Also, him being an opera singer as well as an openly gay artist his quite an unusual choice for North Macedonia. It seems that change is finally happening in the Balkan region! - I had the feeling that Slavko was some sort of an attempt to attract LGTB+ votes whilst Vasil seems to be more "artistically interesting" (I can't express myself better but I hope you do understand what I mean). I just hope that he can stay true to himself instead of being "forced" to sing an old-fashioned ballad.

tuorem

I don't like "Patuvam" (some elements of it are cool though), yet I'm excited about this name, for I think he could bring something original to Eurovision. I wish he'd sing in Macedonian, but I guess it's a given he'll go for English.

I'd be here for an operatic entry (why not from North Macedonia?) or something merely experimental. As long as it sounds nothing like "Proud", it's all good: they should not fall into that trap.

Mrm

Veteran
@RainyWoods

Do you know that in 2006 Skopje Fest Esma Redzepoa & Adrian Gaxha lost to Elena Risteska by 133 televotes, she received 6,999 televotes, while they received 6866 televotes! :eek:

Jana

They need to realize that the cannot do a replay of this year. They need to stay forward facing in terms of the songs they'll send, and make sure to have a fantastic staging.
I know it's a late reply, but i had to tell you and everyone, we don't have enough money for that, the budget is 150.000 euros for both, 100.000 for Eurovision and 50.000 for Junior Eurovision. As far as i know every single light and effect on the scene cost and only participation for Eurovision is 36.000 euros, the rest is for everything else, so...xdance

• Undo my Sad
Reactions: Mrm

Mrm

Veteran
Exactly..

We have to come back to reality.. :lol:

Mrm

Veteran
@Citelis

Do you like Macedonia 2012 and 2016?

Top Bottom