4 3.8%

4 3.8%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
North-Macedonia-scaled.jpg

BorisBubbles

Veteran
You can say that about any country for different reasons. Austria flopped for many decades because of bad decisions, Germany the same... It takes one great song / team / gimmick / staging... San Marino could win next year if they get the formula right. Eurovision is so unpredictable

Yes and no. You are right in the sense that any country can win Eurovision, if they find the right entry. (I don't believe there is a winning formula, though and if there is such a thing, then there are at least 65 of them). North Macedonia will - at some point - find a potentially winning entry. Every country has such a timer.

However, 'resources' such as money, strong leadership by the delegates or having an establish music scene all have a profound impact on how easy it is for said country to find that 'Winning Entry'. North Macedonia (and many other ESC countries) lack both funding and musical talent, which is why they are forced to regurgitate past entrants such as Kaliopi and Tamara Todevska.

Maybe they'll find their special entrant soon, but I would say their odds are lower than those of Bulgaria, Slovenia and Serbia atm.

Loindici

Veteran
Either this is an unnecessary question or not: is Vasil gay?

MalagaToledo

Banned
Ohh I've heard rumours about him also somewhere. I believe wiwibloggs had article about him potentially rep Macedonia.

Mrm

Veteran
I hope it is not true... xpray

blartashura

How about Lina Pejovska?

Lina Pejovska is participating this year at Kenga Magjika in Albania, first time hearing her and damn she's amazing. I think she would be awesome if she would represent North Macedonia.

Mrm

Veteran
[MENTION=14531]blartashura[/MENTION]

Naaah, I'd prefer Bigitos (Big Mama)! xlove xheart

Or Altuna Sejdiu Tuna.. :)

1/3 population of Macedonia is Albanian, it is time for Albanian representative, after 2008 here in Belgrade (Adrian Gaxha)..

blartashura

Naaah, I'd prefer Bigitos (Big Mama)! xlove xheart

Or Altuna Sejdiu Tuna.. :)

1/3 population of Macedonia is Albanian, it is time for Albanian representative, after 2008 here in Belgrade (Adrian Gaxha)..

I know, and they both have tried in the past to represent Macedonia.

Tuna had an amazing album this year, all songs by Darko Dimitrov. She would be an amazing pick for Macedonia.
Also Shpat Kasapi has been interested in the past to compete, he even submitted a song for ESC 201, even though I think his music style is very dated...

Mrm

Veteran

Yeah I know, great album! :)

Big Mama with Boki 13, remember, ahahahaha? :lol:

Today Boki 13 was on court for afera "Reket" :eek:
He looked horrible.. :eek:

I follow bigitos on instagram. :D

blartashura

[MENTION=12196]Mrm[/MENTION]

Yeah I remember, but I found out a lot later. She competed with the same song but in Albanian in a contest in Albania that same year.

Yeah I saw, he looked very human for the first time in a very very long time :D

Mrm

Veteran

Yeah I remember, but I found out a lot later. She competed with the same song but in Albanian in a contest in Albania that same year.

Yeah I saw, he looked very human for the first time in a very very long time :D

:lol: :lol:

Didn't know for Albanian version! :eek:

Is she from Skopje, from Pristina, from Tetovo?

Mrm

Veteran
She's from Tetovo and I think she lives in Skopje.

I supposed, she always takes photos in Palma mall Tetovo, and promotes some stores there...

But she also promotes Fibula travel agency from Kosovo, (we have it here too) which takes her to many destinations.. :D

blartashura

I supposed, she always takes photos in Palm mall Tetovo, and promotes some stores there...

But she also promotes Fibula travel agency from Kosovo, (we have it here too) which takes her to many destinations..
:D

She has a traveling TV show called Mama's Trip, and that's her sponsor that covers her trips.

Top Bottom