Contact us

NORGE - Norway 2009 - Alexander Rybak - Fairytale

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Since winning Eurovision in 2009, you'd have thought Alexander Rybak had quite literally lived the fairytale. With fame however, comes attention, some of it most unwanted. Rybak's newest single, out tomorrow, tells of the nightmare he has been experiencing lately with an obsessed fan trying to get too close.

Alexander_Rybak_2012.thumbnail.jpg.pagespeed.ce.BAxxYyAaDt.jpg

READ MORE HERE

Impressive

Banned
New single is on Youtube! :p

Impressive

Banned
And official video is released!

Impressive

Banned
Very nice shoots :mrgreen:

68472673.png

arleavemealone.jpg

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
The 2009 Eurovision Song Contest winner Alexander Rybak releases his Christmas album today. The album contains 12 classic Christmas songs, all in English, and is likely to put his fans into the right spirit leading up to the big holiday in just one month

Alexander_Rybak_-_Christmas_Tales_-_Cover.thumbnail.jpg

Track list for Alexander Rybak - Christmas Tales:
1. The Christmas Song
2. Winter Wonderland
3. Let It Snow
4. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
5. Tell Me When
6. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
7. Baby It's Cold Outside
8. Rudolph The Red-nosed Reindeer
9. Presents
10. Silver Bells
11. I'll Be Home For Christmas
12. Silent Night

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
The 2009 Eurovision Song Contest winner Alexander Rybak releases his Christmas album today. The album contains 12 classic Christmas songs, all in English, and is likely to put his fans into the right spirit leading up to the big holiday in just one month

"Hello you people. It´s Christmas already, eh? :D Well this time I´m prepared, with a brand new Christmas album you can relax to, while dreaming of your loved ones. "Christmas Tales" (yeah that´s cheezy) is my biggest and best project by far! That´s why we´re waiting with the worldwide release till next year. In Norway and Sweden you can buy the album in stores, while the rest of the world must download the songs from the internet. And next year we´ll have a big worldwide release. If you´re confused, or don´t know how to get a copy of the new album, please click on this beautiful link.
GOD JUL!
" - Alex's official facebook-page.

And the link: “Christmas Tales” – New Album! | Alexander Rybak - Official Homepage

Happiness

He had a concer in my hometown tonight. It was the very first time I listened to him. I pretty like his songs. Especially Roll With The Wind and Europe Skies.

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
I just heard Tone Damli's 'Butterflies' in an Afrikaans version in the radio in a shop in Namibia yesterday ö That's really weird... But nice!

Realest

I hope that 80% in this Thread were trolling. The best Eurovision-Entry of all Time with Distance. "Overrated" lol.

Top Bottom