Contact us

No opening number

FallenAngelII

I believe this to be an Eurovision first? At least since 2000, when I first started watching the show, no Eurovision show, final or semi-final, has lacked an opening number.

I assume it will be the same for the secnd semi-final and thn they'll give us a spectacular opening number for the final (please let it be a stage reunion of Dschinghis Khan).

So what do you guys think? I hated the opening banter. They should've skipped it and given us a proper opening number.

lucian-crusher

I don't know if it's for the opening act or for the inter act, but I heard that in the Final Ruslana will sing a duet with Svante Stockselius as a rapper :lol:

Last edited:

FallenAngelII

I don't know if it's for the opening avt or for the inter act, but I heard that in the Final Ruslana will sing a duet with Svante Stockselius as a rapper :lol:
If that really does happen, it's too bad they're not entering the contest. It would've won hands down.

doctormalisimo

Those hosts were awful. The only one who was bearable was the one who was barely on screen. Maybe they could behead those two (Stefan and Anke I think) live on the stage to the tune of Satellite...

doddy13

I love that. Brilliant. Best opening act in a while, comedic value but also sort of catchy.

94ayd

Yeah, it's my fave opening act ever? :mrgreen:

Top Bottom