Contact us

No, I will NOT be ranking my top 100 songs here

Ezio

Veteran
Barbara Dex is an actual fashion icon compared to her :mrgreen:

btw. "Iemand als jij" is "Limits (1993)" - an arrow through my bleeding heart. Beautiful and underrated.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
legend tbh

LastDreamer

Banned

BorisBubbles

Veteran
You better be mindful with posts like that, hunty. I've bitten my tongue when you ranked most of my faves low on your list.

Alaska49

this seals vrede as the best dutch song right? i mean it's a badge of honour to be disliked by someone who hates everything that comes out of eurovision nowadays and someone who likes s!sters. vrede is flawless and perfect and narrowly misses being my own 1993 favourite because TIA MIA MAS PEZUN ROK TIN ALI TSIFTETELI *stares at the camera seductively for 7 hours*

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
it's not shangri-la but come on it's not like vrede is as bad as duncan the toppers or 3js

still better than *n y**r *y*s and would have been a great winner that year

Citelis

Well The Toppers were so rubbish that they go to that category of entries that are so extremely bad thet i can't hate them.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
I'm not even going to entertain this ridiculous notion that "Vrede" isn't anything but a wig-snatching, witty, highly entertaining take on the peace anthem. Commit yourself towards mediocrity if you must, but I stan quality.

And yes, Toppers are easily the worst Dutch entrant, thank fuck we can at least agree on that.

Ezio

Veteran
I'd take Aminata or Poli Genova over anyone else in the Top 10. Kate Miller-Heidke rounds out the Top 3. Blanche Top 5.

For the rest: it's your hair, so I don't caiiiiiirrrr

Sorry, Tinkara, you have no business in anyone's Top 10. Get out! Maja Keuc would be much more appriopriate there.

Ezio

Veteran
Your loooooooo---aaaaah-vveee rewiiiiiiiiiifess myyyy Seoouuuuuuuuulll.... And I know, you'll choose it whoooole overaaaaaallllll

Hoooooola miiiiiiii, uuuuuuuniiiiccooooooo......erés mi unicoooooooo aaaaamo-o-o-o-ohhhr (the version for my ex/not-so-ex-babe, I sing it to him everyday in the morning on the phone 'I'm crazy')

Ehmpf, die me lube of duh, die me lube of duh,
You and me can touch a qurrrl,
Together we're invincibe-hee-heeelll
giphy.gif

You and me can touch the whuuuurl
Day'll neva brake uss dowwwwwn....

Can't choose xheat

Realest

Who is in the Middle? Lena?

Ezio

Veteran
Teeeköööön beeeei eeeeeh stranshhuuuuh ... I luv it

There is a lot of good taste represented, and some really bad choices too....

However, better than the opposite-to-everyone-else-charts from the Baltic Sistah, sistaha (don't you try to hide it)

LastDreamer

Banned
"Undo" should win in 2014.

"Marry Me" xheat

:sl: 2019 is a piece of nothing, I even can't name that song bad, good or average.

Ezio

Veteran

LastDreamer

Banned
However, better than the opposite-to-everyone-else-charts from the Baltic Sistah, sistaha (don't you try to hide it)

Hey, hater. I have a special song for you.

Top Bottom