Niko's bedroom // VIETNAM // OM49 // BẢO THY - LÀ CON GÁI PHẢI XINH

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
Hello and welcome to my bedroom filled with bops xheartxheartxheart
asian-bedroom-chinese-japanese-eastern-room_33099-1846.jpg

Last edited:

hijirio

Veteran
Wow what a hot room you got in here i'm literally sweating xheat xheat Can I take of my clothes?

Good luck with the National Matsuri, I already stan Zeyneb Xanlarova before even hearing the song xheat xheat

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
Wow what a hot room you got in here i'm literally sweating xheat xheat Can I take of my clothes?

Good luck with the National Matsuri, I already stan Zeyneb Xanlarova before even hearing the song xheat xheat

Glad you like it xheart Clothes are not allowed in my bedroom, so that's not a question xhug

I agree, Zeyneb is a legend xheat

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Excuse me? is this some muslim only thing that my Hindu slaying India can't be invited to? xcry No matter, I'll vote tomorrow. Some of them video thumbnails look hot.

DenizESC

Banned
Excuse me? is this some muslim only thing that my Hindu slaying India can't be invited to? xcry No matter, I'll vote tomorrow. Some of them video thumbnails look hot.
I GUESS Buddhist people are not invited either!!?? and this while we have been nothing but amazing to minorities !!! ok minus Myanmar but shhh at least they provided us queen KK Moe...

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I GUESS Buddhist people are not invited either!!?? and this while we have been nothing but amazing to minorities !!! ok minus Myanmar but shhh at least they provided us queen KK Moe...

Yes, we have a completely spotless record to fall back on, who wouldn't want our vots?. pls don't check google or the history books, they're fake news. It's something we'll clearly have to get used to.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Armenias jury did what it does in Eurovision, and ranked the strongest songs the lowest to improve their own chances.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
:in: jury cast their votes, but then being a ruthless dictator I am; I had them & 3 generartions of their families executed and cast my own votes instead. xo

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
And the winner is:

Sevil Sevinc aka the sisters @EscTurkey and @NikolaiMoller xheat xclap xcheer

Azerbaijan's delegation has chosen to send a live version of the song (100% live)

Result:​
1. Sevil Sevinc - Səhv özündədir 81 (deserved winner xheat)
2. Samra - O Sevir 69
3. Günel Zeynelova - Didem 41
4. Zeynəb Xanlarova - Könlümə düşmüsən 37 (I brought her here to flop, and she delivered xheat )

Top Bottom