Contact us

NFC 2 - results

ClassifiedCat

Re: NFC 2

Just checking, I may participate in the next edition, we're watching these on legal channels?

dogmeat

Bump. May i suggest this to end shortly after the new year? Most of us should have some free time to watch during the christmas period.

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member

Balls, just remembered about this. I'll vote as soon as i can!

SpZ

2 things to clarify before the results show. 1) It was never agreed on what the exact voting system should be. Should it be the mf style or something different? 2) It was never established what is to be done with non voters. Should they get -75% like in nsc or something else?

The 2nd question is fairly important as only 5 out of 9 people voted.

Simon87

I didnt have time to watch all and vote :(

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member

2 things to clarify before the results show. 1) It was never agreed on what the exact voting system should be. Should it be the mf style or something different? 2) It was never established what is to be done with non voters. Should they get -75% like in nsc or something else?

1) I don't think it matters too much, MF style sounds fine to me.
2) -75% would ruin the results imo since only half of the participants actually voted; it'd essentially be two sets of results, one for voters and one for non-voters. But on the other hand there has to be some sort of penalty... -25%?

dogmeat

I always thought the -75% rule in NSC was pretty dumb. The scores should remain intact, but the positions moved to the bottom.
And I think you should extend the deadline once again, and this time send out reminders

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member

The scores should remain intact, but the positions moved to the bottom.

Yeah, this sounds good too.

I'm not sure about another extension. There have been so many already, and I don't think reminders would make much difference at this late stage. Voting in this is daunting enough, and by now people will probably not have enough interest to motivate themselves to vote. If there IS another extension however, it should be a short one, for example a week, and the reminders should be sent out immediately, and then again near the deadline.

SpZ

2411phf.jpg

Top Bottom