Contact us

Next Spin-off suggestions

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
rZ2jmM6.png

SUGGESTING AND PICKING THE NEXT THEME
1. Everyone can suggest up to two themes for the next spin-off edition.
2. The suggestions can be posted as soon as the final round poll for the previous edition is closed and until the deadline announced by one of the moderators (usually the same day as the show deadline for the current spin-off edition).
3. You can pick any theme that has previously been suggested, but not one that was already suggested by someone for the upcoming poll.
4. The next edition's spin-off theme will be decided by poll voting, usually in two rounds.
5. If one of the suggestions has an overwhelming majority in the poll, the voting will be closed after the first round.
6. If there's no clear majority, the suggestion with the most votes, alongside the one with the second-most will advance to the second an final round. If more than one suggestion has the same number of votes, all will advance in the final round.

For more information regarding the spin-offs please consult the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

hijirio

Veteran
Arabvision: Choose a country from the Arab world, send a song in Arabic language from that country. See eligible countries: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_League
Chains On You: Send a BDSM-inspired song/music video

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
THEME SUGGESTIONS FOR THE 143RD SPIN-OFF
THE-RULES.png

WV Juror Spotlight
First stage will be suggesting jurors. Then, via random.org, we'll choose one of the jurors that participated in WV for each spin-off participant and pick songs from his/her list of sent entries.

Terra Universalis II
Rise again, o befallen and long forgotten kingdoms and empires. Be it the mighty Roman Empire, the glorious Han dynasty China, the cunning Ottoman Empire or the fierce Mongol Empire, all civilizations are at your disposal. You can participate with any of them. Obviously the entry has to be in a geographical location within its borders. (ie: an Italian song for Roman Empire etc.)

I have too many potential songs for this that would end up dead last in any contest here

...with a 12 from @Morocco2021
I was probably not quick enough to edit out my suggestions as I realized the thread is not open for suggestions yet, right? Terra Universalis II is the most popular choice after my perverted spin-off, so it was added in there by default?

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
2. The suggestions can be posted as soon as the final round poll for the previous edition is closed and until the deadline announced by one of the moderators (usually the same day as the show deadline for the current spin-off edition).​
3. You can pick any theme that has previously been suggested, but not one that was already suggested by someone for the upcoming poll

No worries here, you can go ahead ;) Terra Universalis II was there because it's Gera himself who suggested it

empo21

Veteran
100% LIVE Disaster: Send a live performance which is a deliciously hot mess

Religious Faith Spin-off: Send a song that will cleans us from all the sinning we did during Pr0nhub Spin-off

Grinch

B-side: Send a song that isn't a title track in an album/single or doesn't have an official mv. Let's find the hidden gems!

Feeling A-live: Send of a live performance that gives you goosebumps!

Grinch

@Gera11 Hi honey, thanks for the tag. I have already suggested two themes but if you insist, I can keep them coming.

giphy.webp

FabiESC

ESC NF 2020/2021 : Send a NF Song from the ESC Season 2020 or 2021.

Album Songs Vol. 3: Send songs from an Album that were not released as a single.

Amir

Veteran
country collab: send a collaboration of different nationalities (at least two countries; same country can be used by multiple participants, but the combination of countries should be individual)

natural phenomena: tong title should contain words like rain, tornado, earthquake, volcano etc.

empo21

Veteran
100% LIVE Disaster - send a live performance that is such a hot mess, you'll end up placing it 13th in Eurovision.

Blonde Spin-off: Blondes only

Top Bottom