Contact us

Next Spin-off suggestions

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
rZ2jmM6.png

SUGGESTING AND PICKING THE NEXT THEME
1. Everyone can suggest up to two themes for the next spin-off edition.
2. The suggestions can be posted as soon as the final round poll for the previous edition is closed and until the deadline announced by one of the moderators (usually the same day as the show deadline for the current spin-off edition).
3. You can pick any theme that has previously been suggested, but not one that was already suggested by someone for the upcoming poll.
4. The next edition's spin-off theme will be decided by poll voting, usually in two rounds.
5. If one of the suggestions has an overwhelming majority in the poll, the voting will be closed after the first round.
6. If there's no clear majority, the suggestion with the most votes, alongside the one with the second-most will advance to the second an final round. If more than one suggestion has the same number of votes, all will advance in the final round.

For more information regarding the spin-offs please consult the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
The term composer is very vague. I mean, essentially it refers to someone who has created a script for the execution of music. This script could be anything, even instructions for an algorithm to maul over. In other words, non-vocal electronic music has a composer as well. I imagine you are thinking of classical music, but this is now unclear.

No, I didn't mean only classical music, so it was supposed to be vague. Send anything that strikes your fancy, from Merio raves to Bach.

theditz83

Veteran
ParodyVision
Send your favourite parody song or song with comedic/amusing themes or lyrics.

Battle of Britain (& Ireland)
Select an artist from one of the four countries of the United Kingdom & Ireland (Scotland, England, Wales or Ireland - for the purposes of this contest, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland are counted as one) - maximum 8 entrants per "country". If we get the maximum 32 competitors, there are then eight knock-out battles with voters ranking the songs in each battle. If there are less competitors, so long as we have a multiple of 4, the number of battles will be reduced accordingly. The top two songs proceed to a final Battle Royale of 16 songs with regular ESC voting deciding the ultimate winner.

FabiESC

Album Songs Vol.3: Send songs from an Album that were not released as a single.

X Factor: WordVision: Pick a casting contestant and send 5 performance out of his casting show. You can pick a contestant from every talent show around the world, for example Idol, X Factor, The Voice......There will be 6 Liveshows, you decide the order in which liveshow you want to see which performance of your contestant. The Host post all 5 Performance of your contestant, the other players rate every performance from 1 to 10. Which performance will be in which liveshow is a secret. The Host will reveal every day the result of one liveshow and which performance where in this liveshow and 3 or 2 contestant will be eliminated. For the final, all 5 performances and they points will be added together.
By 16 contestant,
Liveshow 1: Top 16
Liveshow 2: Top 13
Liveshow 3: Top 10
Liveshow 4: Top 8
Semi-Final: Top 6
Final: Top 4

hijirio

Veteran
I Love Belarus
Send a patriotic song that promotes a particular country/region

FabiESC

Album Songs Vol.3: Send songs from an Album that were not released as a single.

Change the system of X Factor: Worldvision, i hope this have more chances now....

X Factor: WordVision: Pick a casting contestant from every talent show around the world, for example Idol, X Factor, The Voice...... and send 2 live performance out of his casting show. There will be 2 Live Shows, they will be call ''Buzzer Show'' and ''Grand Final''. You are the Mentor ouf your contestant and you decide which song will be sing in which round. In the ''Buzzer Show'' every Mentor (You) can Buzzer for the contestants, if you want to see the contestant in the final, if 51% of the Mentors give a buzzer, the contestant qualified for the final, all contestant under 51% are out. In the ''Grand Final'' you rank the second performance of the contestant, the Host decide how the pointsystem will be look like.

Last edited:

esc87fan

Curtain Call (Musicals 2): Send a song from a musical

Mash-Up Spinoff 2: Use Rave.dj to combine 2 songs and create a unique mash-up

Uto

Veteran
I won't be entering any suggestions because I just want the mash-up. 'I made' something using two Iranian songs today that blew my mind.

Nicholas123

Grande Alaturka Melodi edition ; send you fave MF act in which the pre-recorded vocals do the job. Hot examples ;

And now i am getting serious. Acapella spin off.

SaladBreak

I don’t understand spin-off - send a song in a non-Indo-European language

Hip Hits vol3. - Send a hip hit

marc

90s & 00s Eurodance Contest Send a Eurodance Song, which released in the years from 1990 to 2009.
EuropeanVision Send a Song by a country from Europe in national languages. Only countries, no regions.

Top Bottom