Contact us

Next NSC Spinoff: suggestions

Veliky

It's time for a new NSC spinoff!

I went through the last few posts from the thread above, and collected some ideas which might be interesting for the next spinoff. I would like to propose a vote soon, but first, let me know if you would like to add any ideas to these:

Summer songs
Singers from your town
Genres 3 (each participant will be assigned a different genre)
ESC NF (songs that have been entered in any ESC national finals, but haven't won)
AATW (a country will be selected by the host, and each participant must submit a song from this country)
Country randomizer (each participant will be assigned a randomized country)
ESC 2018 Karaoke (your karaoke version of a ESC 2018 song)

Anything else? :)

theditz83

Veteran
NSC Covers & Remixes 5. :)

EDIT: Maybe instead of NSC NSC, as that one is coming up after this one.

Yeah [MENTION=4419]Veliky[/MENTION] exclude NSC NSC from any polls you make as that's the one that Romeo will host after you.

Some random suggestions:
Instrumentals
<5000 2 (songs that have less than 5,000 views on YouTube at time of submission - based on official videos channels and not fan-uploads)
Burning Ivory (piano/keyboard led songs of any genre - no guitars allowed)
Artist Jukebox (an artist is chosen by the host at random and everyone must submit a song by them)

Veliky

I've never heard of this. The previous 2 had a common genre assigned by the host.

I wasn't sure of the nature of that spinoff. Still, we could do it one way or another. I personaly think imposing a genre to everyone (as in the country randomizer spinoff) could be quite fun! :)

Top Bottom