Contact us

New Zealand

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
2X0Nq9.jpg

:nz: Welcome to NEW ZEALAND :nz:

wFhanfI.png

New Zealand (Maori: Aotearoa) is an island country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean. The country geographically comprises two main landmasses – that of the North Island, or Te Ika-a-Maui, and the South Island, or Te Waipounamu – and numerous smaller islands. It is situated some 1,500 kilometres east of Australia across the Tasman Sea and roughly 1,000 kilometres south of the Pacific island areas of New Caledonia, Fiji, and Tonga. Because of its remoteness, it was one of the last lands to be settled by humans. During its long isolation, New Zealand developed a distinctive biodiversity of animal, fungal and plant life. The country's varied topography and its sharp mountain peaks, such as the Southern Alps, owe much to the tectonic uplift of land and volcanic eruptions. New Zealand's capital city is Wellington, while its most populous city is Auckland.

New Zealand in WorldVision

Krishoes

Re: NEW ZEALAND / AOTEAROA ♪ WV 53 - Maisey Rika - Tangaroa Whakamautai

I want to say a big Thank you to [MENTION=8534]conwel97[/MENTION] 'cause he played this amazing song in FR weeks ago and I suddenly fell in love with it. That's the reason I decided to move to :nz:, originally I had other plans, but I'm happy I'm here. I think (even if I'm not sure) this is the first maori song we have in WorldVision!

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

I want to say a big Thank you to [MENTION=8534]conwel97[/MENTION] 'cause he played this amazing song in FR weeks ago and I suddenly fell in love with it. That's the reason I decided to move to :nz:, originally I had other plans, but I'm happy I'm here. I think (even if I'm not sure) this is the first maori song we have in WorldVision!

Oh stop it you xlove It was my pleasure to share it, it really is something special xheat

Krishoes

Thank you so much gurls! xheart :nz: is happy to be back in the final :)

Maisey Rika would like to sing for us an acoustic version of her song:

CLICK HERE AND ENJOY xlove

Krishoes

New Song for New Zealand

WV 54 National Final

imgFlagNewZealand.png

I've got many suggestions in these days for my country and for this reason I've decided to held a national final for the next edition. Seven songs, suggested by [MENTION=12800]Adrian[/MENTION], [MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION], [MENTION=8763]Gera11[/MENTION], [MENTION=12033]Nicholas123[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13314]DaFlo[/MENTION], will fight to win the ticket for WorldVision 54.

Send your votes to [MENTION=12553]Krishoes[/MENTION] ranking the seven songs this way: 12, 10, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4. You have time until the last day of submissions for the next edition.

VOTED (19)
:no: :nrwe: :lond: ::mida :ie: :pe: :pl: :mx: ::atti ::neen :it: :es: ::subc :cali: :is: ::quee :en: :pt: :dk:

DaFlo

Banned
Re: NEW ZEALAND / AOTEAROA ♪ NF for WV 54 "New Song for New Zealand" on Page 13

Woah suggestion NF xheat
Will most likely vote tomorrow!

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

OH. MY. FREAKING... GOSH. Connan Mockasin is there!

Sez27KQ.gif

It would be the most hilarious thing ever if you ended up sending a really freaky, warped, psychedelic pop song like his before i'm able toxheat

I'll get listening to the other songs on offer now and send you my votes inxyes It's cool you've done this (and dangerous).

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

:ie: will be voting tomorrow! Mrs. Doyle has volunteered to come along and have a look for us! :D

images

Ringdalen

:no: Norway have voted xcheer1

DaFlo

Banned

:lond: voted xacademic

Krishoes

Thank you [MENTION=15013]Ringdalen[/MENTION] [MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13314]DaFlo[/MENTION] xlove

After 3 votes it seems it could be a battle between two songs (and I love them so much!), with a third not so far away. Who could be in the last place? xcrazy

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

xfaint Will vote later tonight :eek:

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

:ie:'s juror has just voted and really enjoyed the NF! :)

_82458162_doyle.jpg

Krishoes

Thank you gurls! After 6 votes this is the situation. Basically the same two songs are fighting for the ticket and... hey, they are my favourite too among these seven songs!!!

Krishoes

Seven votes now :) Thank you to who already voted, I know that [MENTION=8763]Gera11[/MENTION] will vote soon and I will be glad if also the other two guys who suggested me songs for this national final will take some minutes to express their opinion [MENTION=12800]Adrian[/MENTION] [MENTION=12033]Nicholas123[/MENTION] xlove

Krishoes

Ten shamazing votes xheat and the situation changed!!! The song who had the lead, fell down to the third place, so now we have different song in the top 2...

nekoisneko

Hi Kris,

thanks for the invitation, :D

if I have time, I will vote here, :D

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

:cali: voted!

Krishoes

Thank you to the voters! After 14 votes the situation is like that: the song who was in the lead some hours ago is still there and with a considerable benefit. We have the same 2nd and 3rd but the gap between this and 4th and 5th is not so big as you can see.

Top Bottom