Contact us

New Zealand

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
2X0Nq9.jpg

:nz: Welcome to NEW ZEALAND :nz:

wFhanfI.png

New Zealand (Maori: Aotearoa) is an island country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean. The country geographically comprises two main landmasses – that of the North Island, or Te Ika-a-Maui, and the South Island, or Te Waipounamu – and numerous smaller islands. It is situated some 1,500 kilometres east of Australia across the Tasman Sea and roughly 1,000 kilometres south of the Pacific island areas of New Caledonia, Fiji, and Tonga. Because of its remoteness, it was one of the last lands to be settled by humans. During its long isolation, New Zealand developed a distinctive biodiversity of animal, fungal and plant life. The country's varied topography and its sharp mountain peaks, such as the Southern Alps, owe much to the tectonic uplift of land and volcanic eruptions. New Zealand's capital city is Wellington, while its most populous city is Auckland.

New Zealand in WorldVision

Matt121

Welcome to the other tran-tasman land that is called New Zealand. Hope you enjoy your stay and here are the facts

Capital: Wellington (Largest City: Auckland)
National Language: English
Independence: 1947
Population: 4,445,436
Currency: New Zealand Dollar
National Sport: Rugby Union

New Zealand Worldvision songs
World Vision 8 :pt:: Ladyhawke - Sunday Drive 33 points (23rd)

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Welcome :nz:! I really love the music from this country, most songs sound like they are international hits, but really few people know them worldwide! Very underrated music scene IMO! :D

Hoping for: Brooke Fraser, Opshop, Jamie McDell, Dane Rumble, J Williams, Stan Walker
Hoping not: Gin Wigmore, Kimbra.

Matt121

So we didn't get qualfy through to the final of WV 5, but that is fine because I was probaly thinking that we wouldn't.

Simon87

Re: New Zealand - DNQ for WV 5 Final

I also liked your song, too bad it didnt qualified : /

Guilep

Re: New Zealand - Back in WV08

Kiwi for WV08

Hello, we are here in Wellington to choose our representative for Wordvision 08.
We're gonna have 4 acts competing for represent us internationally.
Here are the songs:

Jim

I know that NF period starts after WV final every time... :?

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member

Guilep, once again you go to read rules

Top Bottom