Contact us

New smilies/Country Flags (SUGGESTION THREAD - UPDATE 11/11)

Charly

Dunno but it would make sense of moving the code for China from na to zh (Zhongguo) or through cn :D

• Like It
Reactions: Rob

Rob

We definetely need more reaction smileys, because Eurovision has become that diverse, that the reactions to messages also are. Here some suggestions:

:unsure: Think about Things
:sick: Je me casse
:devilish: El Diablo
:censored: Zitti e buoni

(I will edit and complete that list)

Eulaliya

We need a white-red-white version of Belarus flag-icon because the current red-green flag is associated with the current Lukashenko government.

We definetely need more reaction smileys, because Eurovision has become that diverse, that the reactions to messages also are. Here some suggestions:

:unsure: Think about Things
:sick: Je me casse
:devilish: El Diablo
:censored: Zitti e buoni

(I will edit and complete that list)
+
xwait Tick Tock
:eek: Running Scared
xbirthday Yom Huledet
xviolin Nocturne

Last edited:

Rob

We need a white-red-white version of Belarus flag-icon because the current red-green flag is associated with the current Lukashenko government.

+
xwait Tick Tock
xbirthday Yom Huledet
xviolin Nocturne
But in which situations should we use them? 🤔

Kimrt

+
xwait Tick Tock
xbirthday Yom Huledet
xviolin Nocturne
Mess

RevNet

Happy New Year folks!

Since the American Song Contest is coming up next month, are we going to get flag emojis for all 56 US states and territories? I can make them and use them for each state/territory thread in the ASC sub-forum if need be. I just need to know how it's done if it's done.

mauve

Veteran
Talking about flags, some don't function /can't be seen like the German flag or the Romanian. Could someone fix this?

Coliop (JBC)

Hello, could you add Bangladesh? I'd like to put the beautiful bangla flag next to the bengali songs I'd post on the forum. Shovho shondha, dhonnobad!

Last edited:
Top Bottom