Contact us

New Forum Discussion thread

Zonne147

My 400th post is dedicated to say sth about a very special thing, our new forum looks really nice, I love it a lot :love:
Reactions are possible now, I thought the forum was already perfect but in fact it is still getting better and better!!

Also, the joy and the good times that we all have there are worth of a mention. Absolutely! ;)

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
so apparently @MiraWarninyi is not able to log in again. he tried to change his password, but it either says user not found or that the email doesn't match

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
so apparently @MiraWarninyi is not able to log in again. he tried to change his password, but it either says user not found or that the email doesn't match

It is possible that they used a different email to register. Just havem them send us an email at [email protected] so that we can research the issue, it doesn't seem to be forum related and contained to that user.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Night version of the forum is available now xpokerface

Right now as default, from tomorrow - additional and main version will be back again (doesn't mean it changes automatically according to time of the day, its manual)

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Err.. guess it's time I finally bother to learn how to make transparent images for my banners and signatures instead of filling in the backgrounds of my pictures with the forums slightly off-white colour.

Edit: Transparent, I got youxbeach

All my old WorldVision banners are gonna look so fugly though for anyone using nightmodexexcuseme

Last edited:

LastDreamer

Banned
Please add 9 points mark.

Mrm

Veteran
I want old shrug smiley back! :( LOVED it...

Top Bottom