Contact us

New ESC logo

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
The changes are very subtle :?

anto475

i do like it, having given it much thought. the logo does need to be evolving and so long as they change it again in 2024 then it's grand. i do wish they chose a different font to go with it though, everyone and their mother uses Gotham ugh

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Subtle but amazing, it has more profined look now imo. The old one looked too rustic if you ask me. ^^

I do like the changes, it is seems so much more modern. I wasn't expecting them to make the change of the logo, it's not something that even crossed my mind but its great they have taken steps to evolve the logo's along with ESC. I don't like the Gotham font though. It's so basic and common, I much preferred Century Gothic to Gotham.

EDC0708

I prefer the old logo, but expected that eventually they would change the logo entirely, so at least they kept the logo looking very similar. Do you think they will change JESC's logo to match?

Tinchey

I do like the changes, it is seems so much more modern. I wasn't expecting them to make the change of the logo, it's not something that even crossed my mind but its great they have taken steps to evolve the logo's along with ESC. I don't like the Gotham font though. It's so basic and common, I much preferred Century Gothic to Gotham.

Well basic is very contemporary as far as I got it. :'D

revallsay

The change is not drastic, it's still nice and the logo still 'v' in the shape of heart. I approve :)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Well basic is very contemporary as far as I got it. :'D

Maybe basic wasn't the right word. I'm just not that blown away by the Gotham font. :oops: Luckily I do like the more refined "Eurovision" part.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Why is one i dotless? Is this to confuse Turkish people? :(

omg now you've pointed it out... I am not pleased about that. I'm going to OCD over that. I might write a sternly worded letter to the EBU about this dotless i.

Sean

Admin
Staff member
It didn't really need changing but I guess I don't mind this. If they'd have completely changed it I'd have gone apeshit though

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
It didn't really need changing but I guess I don't mind this. If they'd have completely changed it I'd have gone apeshit though

You and probably 99% of the rest of the eurovision fan base.

Top Bottom