nothing changed? still asking for access stuff

r3gg13

NewGame1.png

NewGame2.png

NewGame3.png

NewGame4.png

NewGame5.png

Hele.

I just want to ask one question. Does this now mean that there will be one person in jury (because it won most votes in poll) or fully open membership.
I would like to direct attention that on question What do you prefer in terms of juries? 21 people at all told they would like multiple juries (and their votes split between two options) while 12 are for individual juries. ;)

daniels1000

I just want to ask one question. Does this now mean that there will be one person in jury (because it won most votes in poll) or fully open membership.
I would like to direct attention that on question What do you prefer in terms of juries? 21 people at all told they would like multiple juries (and their votes split between two options) while 12 are for individual juries. ;)

I wanted to ask the same question :D

Imo,we need,at least one more poll about that,but just with 2 options: 1 person jury and 2 or more people jury

Mozz

Is it maybe an idea to let the first person who is in the jury of a particular country (or local region) decide if he/she wants a second (and more) members in his jury?

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
xyaay
I want to say THANK to everyone who voted for our idea (ForumVision)

Is it maybe an idea to let the first person who is in the jury of a particular country (or local region) decide if he/she wants a second (and more) members in his jury?
I like this idea

We need to determine the initial rules, because during of the contest we will be able to change them if need be (the general solution with the help of poll)

AdelAdel

Yes, for the initial editions at least, if more changes are needed once the game is played, those changes will be made.

I saw that the "1 person jury" won, so it will be only 1 person per country, right? Then the next question about size of juries is invalid, is that correct?

Hele.

I saw that the "1 person jury" won, so it will be only 1 person per country, right? Then the next question about size of juries is invalid, is that correct?

But overall, multiple jury option got more votes. It was split between two options in same question while for 1 person per country there was just one option. I do not think this would be fair way to be decided that only one person will be in jury. ;) xshrug Explanation why: because people who prefer multiple jury were split between possibility of two options. I'm not sure what will happen with this. xshrug

AdelAdel

But overall, multiple jury option got more votes. It was split between two options in same question while for 1 person per country there was just one option. I do not think this would be fair way to be decided that only one person will be in jury. ;) xshrug Explanation why: because people who prefer multiple jury were split between possibility of two options. I'm not sure what will happen with this. xshrug

The "1 jury option" won with 12 votes, limitless had 11 votes, and limited had 10 votes. I see one winner here, and the next question was about what would happen IF the "limited" option won.

daniels1000

The "1 jury option" won with 12 votes, limitless had 11 votes, and limited had 10 votes. I see one winner here, and the next question was about what would happen IF the "limited" option won.

As I said,imo,we need one more poll for this but just with two options : 1 person jury and 2 or more people jury

Top Bottom