Contact us

New Contest: Voting Form #1

r3gg13

The thread for discussion >>>> Creating new contests on the forum

Here's the first voting form. There will probably be more voting forms in the future.

Fill it out as honestly as you can. The form is anonymous, so no need to worry about your identity being known and all of that :)

Here's the google doc link

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dEJNZmt6dUcyVDE0NUViNC15cnhIYlE6MQ

Results:

NewGame1.png

NewGame2.png

NewGame3.png

NewGame4.png

NewGame5.png

CPV4931

Because of time-reasons I don´t know yet, if I´ll participate in this new contest. But I also voted :-)

r3gg13

There will be a change in Dead line, I will have to close the poll tomorrow at 23.59 so that we can move on with the discussion.

If you haven't given your opinion, please do so by tomorrow at 23.59 :)

Mozz

I just voted. But the deadline on the form says: Deadline is 23:59 CET August 9. So I assume that that is correct and that my vote is still valid (I hope).

r3gg13

I just voted. But the deadline on the form says: Deadline is 23:59 CET August 9. So I assume that that is correct and that my vote is still valid (I hope).

Yeah, your vote is still valid. I'm just cutting the DL short just so we get on ahead with organizing it :D. Well, it all depends on Matt's take on it as well :)

I'll post the results in a few minutes :)

Top Bottom