Ik zit diep en ik wil jou niet laten gaan
Nee, nee, nee, nee
Jou niet laten gaan

Hier in de diepte hoor ik steeds maar weer je naam
Oh mijn lief wat moet ik nou
Ik zit diep en ik wil jou niet laten gaan​

Last edited by a moderator:

Milos-BC

I missed the "wow" effect, but she was great, one of the best performances in semi 1, for sure.

I don't think it will win, but a top 10 should be certain.

harey

To me it's like arcade but in Dutch with the kind of energy it gives. (something very soft, well made.)

My favourite part of the performance was the part when we can see that she's about to cry and her voice cracks, at this exact moment I felt something this song never gave me before. (I basically just like it.)

Zeus

With a flat staging like this and the first half running order, I think other ballads will do better with both the juryvote and the televote. I guess this is something a lot of people like, but not that much to really vote for it. And for the juries, there are ballads with better vocals than this one.

My guess would be 7-10 with the juries, 12-15 with the televotes.

Laepo1

With a flat staging like this and the first half running order, I think other ballads will do better with both the juryvote and the televote. I guess this is something a lot of people like, but not that much to really vote for it. And for the juries, there are ballads with better vocals than this one.

I think she will be this year's Blanche: great song, shaky performance but a top 5 result.

Reinventor

Better vocals does not always equal better performance though. If you can convey emotions better, you'll win points regardless. And you can be vocally perfect but cold.

dogmeat

Can't stop watching her semifinal performance xheart
Such a beautiful, touching, emotional song. And after finding out it's about fighting depression, I love it even more!

Oh man, these lyrics really hit me. The way she refers to the concept of self-love by addressing the song to herself, "oh my love"... And how depression can make you lose your own self, yet "I don't want to let you go"... She's open about having struggled with mental health in her teens, so it is all genuine and personal. No wonder she seemed so authentic from the start, this song is straight from the heart xheart

lilou

Hi, fellow Eurofans! I would like to ask you if there are places in the Netherlands were open air screenings are organized for tomorrow's final, preferably not in Amsterdam. Me and my friends are currently road tripping in the country and would love to watch the final together with other people :cool:
I wish the best of luck to the Dutch song, one of my absolute favourites this year!

musicfan

This one grew on me, the last Dutch entry I particularly liked was OG3NE. Looks like they are pretty good when they stick a number in their name. :D Hoping for a very high finish.

midnightsun

Veteran
Good luck, S10. Some of my votes will go to you tonight. You and Ochman are my top 2 and I don’t want to decide which one's #1 because you‘re both so good but I'm crossing my fingers you'll get an amazing result tonight.

musicfan

Smoother final performance, provides a bit of variety for posterity. Whether the semi performance would have done better hard to say, as she also looked more nervous there.

ArmpitOfEurope

This should have at least taken the 10th position. Id be so nice to have this along with Greece and Portugal all in the top 10 coz for me this was the best song this year ( but there were much better performances ).
She still did fine with that totally empty staging tho, imagine if she had kept the laser concept.

SAYAY

Da da da da da da da da da da da da daaaaaa, neeee neee neeee neeeee xmusicthis has been stuck in my head all night, love Netherlands and I am sure I will listen to this entry a lot in the future

Reinventor

This should have at least taken the 10th position. Id be so nice to have this along with Greece and Portugal all in the top 10 coz for me this was the best song this year ( but there were much better performances ).
She still did fine with that totally empty staging tho, imagine if she had kept the laser concept.
She lost a top 10 because her placing between Spain and Ukraine.

Top Bottom