9 7.9%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
The-Netherlands-scaled.jpg

Fluke

O'G3ne again, come on!

Mii11

Ok, so which venue do you think Dutch broadcaster will choose for Eurovision 2020?

muisjep

I think Eva Simons will represent our country :) And I would be happy with that

0scar

Being the host country..

I'd love to see another Nationaal Songfestival. Everyone should have a chance to represent :nl: next year..
I'm so EXCITED to see how we are going to host next year

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
i don't know where to post this but please put douwe bob somewhere in the organization as a presenter or sth so that we can see his handsomeness all the time please

Himan

Ok, so which venue do you think Dutch broadcaster will choose for Eurovision 2020?

It depends how big they want to host this. It's a pity footballing season isn't over than yet otherwise I would have loved the Arena. (Yes, that big!) now it doesn't matter that much to me.

Ichbinjari

I don’t think it will be Amsterdam and personally I would find that the worst location.

Why? It was - in the past - the gaycapital of the world, which suits Eurovision perfect. Ahoy in Rotterdam would be also a good alternative

0scar

I hope there will be another Nationaal Songfestival. If there's a moment to bring that one back, it should be when we're the host country. And for once I'd like to have a vote in who is gonna represent us as host

DutchESC

Nikkie Tutorials already showed interest as being a host. She would be perfect! Love her sense of humor and she speaks English fluently.

Brandt

Netherlands do much better with internal selections. Why would you bother with Nationaal Songfestival to begin with?

Save the budget and use it well on a decent singer with their well produced song, imho.

Ichbinjari

Nikkie de Jager, she is one of the most famous beautybloggers. She was also on the last Season of ‘Wie is de Mol?’

[video]https://m.youtube.com/user/NikkieTutorials[/video]

She is not working for AVROTROS, so I don't know if that is possible. Maybe the hosts will come out the existing pool of hosts. I can see Tim Douwsma (for example) do some hosting. He was once the eyecandy for the 12 points.

Reinventor

Yeah but no to beauty bloggers given a job as big as this. Also not sure if they should stick to the existing pool of hosts, because I don't really see anybody there either. It would be nice if they would just be able to use whoever, like maybe Chantal Janzen etc, despite working for RTL, Talpa etc.

Miloutchi

Michiel Huisman and Carice van Houten. xlove But sadly, that won’t happen. The broadcaster already said it won’t happen.

Top Bottom