Contact us

NEAJLOVIA | НЯЖЛОВИЯ - Follow the space babushka!

Borderline

President Lina "Bughi" Patrascu has an important announcement to make:

Neajlovia has officially confirmed participation in the 196th edition of the WLSC from Arkodre.

We will reveal more info about our entry in due course, but meanwhile we have to let you know that our government have watched the official music video and the picture below perfectly describes how they feel about it.They thought she must have felt really cold! Everything will make sense soon. Stay tuned! xmusic

4deac7c0b8913db036f17031fa77391a.jpg

Last edited:

Borderline

xpolice Riot today in Neajlovia xpolice

Mw-h-TsFuq7tfmUmN9LuKY_WY8emO4H9GM0ewd7HENc.jpg

The Neajlovian Police had to intervene today in Golășei to calm down a group of protesters who took up to the streets after the Neajlovian entry in the 196th WLSC has leaked online. The leader of the protest is believed to be Floricica Dansatoarea a well known public figure in Romania who was very actively involved in their anti-corruption protests.

Talking to Neajlov TV, a protester who wants to stay anonymous said: "This is scandalous! How can they send such a song to the WLSC?! She doesn't represent the Neajlovian people in any way and she really needs to add some more clothes when she's on stage!"

President Lina "Bughi" Pătrașcu has already stated that she isn't against the Neajlovian TV choice and she thinks the song is quite good.

You can watch below Floricica Dansatoarea's statement from the protests:

Uto

Veteran
I've been looking for about an hour now, but I can't find a leaked version of the song. Are those protester even real? Aren't they just trying to hold on to that coup mentality?

Borderline

I've been looking for about an hour now, but I can't find a leaked version of the song. Are those protester even real? Aren't they just trying to hold on to that coup mentality?

Apparently Neajlov TV was very quick to remove the leaked version from Youtube. :confused:

Floricica Dansatoarea is a very dodgy character, we are not sure the protesters aren't actually undercover communists who want to sabotage the new democratic nation of Neajlovia!

Borderline

Ladies and gentlemen...

Дамы и господа...

Neajlovia is pleased to announce that the artist they have internally selected for the 196th WLSC is Cristiana!

raduta14.jpg
raduta13.jpg
raduta2.jpg

The song will be revealed tomorrow, but we can tell you one thing. You'll want to watch it in HD! xheat xyaay

Borderline

Neajlovia will be represented at the 196th WLSC by Cristiana Răduță with the song "Amor Amor"! xheat xheat xheat xheat

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I love Lviv, I didn't realise it was there at first but wondered if it were. Beautiful city and very European, especially compared to other cities in Ukraine which look different.

Borderline

I love Lviv, I didn't realise it was there at first but wondered if it were. Beautiful city and very European, especially compared to other cities in Ukraine which look different.

Yes, L'viv is great! One of my favourite cities in Europe actually! :love:

It is indeed very different to any other city in Ukraine, it actually reminds me of our gem cities from Transylvania: Brașov, Cluj-Napoca, Sibiu, Sighișoara...

Borderline

The High Council of Neajlovian Babushkas had an emergency meeting today!

kdOkwEc.jpg

After a very long session they have decided to change the Neajlovian flag as they thought the previous one had too many elements. They fought very hard to remove everything from the flag and add a Russian Matryoshka but they became reasonable in the end and they decided just to upgrade the previous flag and keep the same colours.

Final_flag_of_Neajlovia.png

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
it's still a gorgeous flag xheat

glad you stayed with the colors because it's such a palette. it's like three of my favorite colors in a flag. xbow

Uto

Veteran
Can we buy a babushka? We need to send someone to Bigicia to woo their crown prince but don't want to risk getting into a royal marriage or anything.

Top Bottom