Contact us

National juries

nikolay_BG

Banned
From the Bulgarian jury only 4 names are known for me - Stoyan Yankulov (part of the "Elitsa and Stoyan" duo that represented us back in 2007 and 2013), Joana Dragneva (represented Bulgaria back in 2008 as part of Deep Zone, was a spokesperson back in 2009 and 2013) and Tedi Katsarova who is a (not so successful) singer who took part in our pre-selection a couple of times, her mother is an extremely famous singer in Bulgaria.

Michail Belchev is a famous singer from commie times.

I have no idea who Angel Zaberski is.

Not a bad jury I must say. I would prefer Orlin Goranov or Mariana Popova to be in the place of Belchev, but you can't have it all...

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
For the first time, I know all the names in the Italian jury, and I quite like them all (except one but I won't tell you who xD), so I hope they will have good taste and reward musical quality :)

GianlucaTomoe

Banned

Krishoes

An Italian juror in particular slays the frustrated losers xheat xheat xheat

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
An Italian juror in particular slays the frustrated losers xheat xheat xheat

tumblr_nldzteF7vG1rctuzjo1_250.gif

AlekS

Veteran
Quite famous people in our jury.

Oleksandr Ksenofontov - Ruslana's husband, producer, composer, the man who forged our ESC victory. Probably the most unpredictable juror.

Maria Burmaka - folk indie performer, TV host. I predict her faves would be France, Estonia, Sweden & the Netherlands.

Valentin Koval - the Head of M1/M2 music broadcasters. All the samey commercial crap goes here.

Andriy Yakymenko - composer, worked for Star Factory & the Voice, ex-producer of Maria Yaremchuk, he collaborated with many stars here. Imo he would be the main ex-USSR supporter.

Lera Chachibaya - the Head of a radio station, radio host. Her faves would be adult contemporary entries & house/electro. My guess would be Latvia, Serbia & Hungary. Maybe Italy, Norway & France.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

GermanBango

Looking at our jury-members (and knowing all of them) I can already tell you who definitely won't top their voting (hint: I suppose he's not gonna do all that well with the Ukrainian Jury either :lol: )

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Haven't a clue who anyone in the UK jury is. xheat Full of nobodies.

No Cheryl for the UK? Scandalous..

Yes, it is outrageous. She should have been all 5 jury persons.

DanielLuis

The Spanish jury is made up almost entirely of the contestants of theis year's NF. If I was the EBU I wouldn't approve it to be honest.

Kaz

Wow, good work Australia. The youngest member of our jury is 38.

ZoboCamel

Ours is... decent enough, I guess? Thrilled to see Myf Warhurst on there; she's a music critic who's been on a few shows I've liked in the past, and she's got pretty good taste. The other one I've heard of is Shannon Noll, a moderately-popular singer from came from Australian Idol back in the early 2000s. James Mathison is a TV presenter who I haven't really seen around for the last decade or so, but I don't remember hating him, so that's something. The other names - Monica Trapaga and Craig Portails - don't ring a bell, but at least they're apparently one's a singer-songwriter and the other's a producer, so that seems fair enough. Better jury than last year, at least.

hilroo317

he other names - Monica Trapaga and Craig Portails - don't ring a bell, but at least they're apparently one's a singer-songwriter and the other's a producer, so that seems fair enough.
I know Monica did Play School for quite a while and sang the Bananas In Pajamas theme song. I haven't heard of Craig but he wrote Greece's entry in 2009.

ZoboCamel

I know Monica did Play School for quite a while and sang the Bananas In Pajamas theme song. I haven't heard of Craig but he wrote Greece's entry in 2009.

Oh, she's that Monica? I didn't know her full name. No complaints there though. And the other guy having composed for Eurovision before is also a nice bonus. Good to hear we've got a better jury this year (there's no Richard Wilkins, at least)!

Sammy

Veteran
In Austria, it's gonna be
Sankil Jones: appeared in the NF in Austria this year
Lukas Hillebrand: wrote the Song for Yela (Feels like home) that came second in the NF in 2013 for Austria. He also collaborates with Julian le Play
Franz Pleterski: Warner Music
Dorothee Freiberger: co-wrote / co-arranged the "Building Bridges"-anthem last year
Peter Pansky: Music Manager. The agency he is part of features artists like Daria Kinzer, Wedja (aka Lukas Plöchl from Trackshittaz), Vincent Gross (from the Swiss final this year), James Cottrial, Ella Endlich (appeared in the German NF this year)

gonzerelli

The other one I've heard of is Shannon Noll, a moderately-popular singer from came from Australian Idol back in the early 2000s. James Mathison is a TV presenter who I haven't really seen around for the last decade or so, but I don't remember hating him, so that's something.

Shannon Noll was runner-up on the first season of Australian Idol. He came second to Guy Sebastian. :)

And James Mathison was co-host (along with Andrew G).

Top Bottom