Contact us

Nation Song Contest 215 - Semifinal Results

esc87fan

PQ Sundfor takes this spot

Fearnavigatr

Looks rough today, but for its time it was amazing to see actual 3D graphics on such simple hardware. Released with a different title in Europe due to a copyright dispute.

Fearnavigatr

"This game stinks!" The infamous advertising disaster that ensured nobody actually bought this highly loved and quirky title. When are we getting the third game in the West though?

Fearnavigatr

Originally conceived as another cutesy 3D platformer from the legendary British studio Rare, it was reimagined into a "mature" game of swears and fecal humor.

Fearnavigatr

Seeing that green light on your 3DS after a day of strolling about was the best part of the 2010s! Shame you don't see a lot of it anymore these days.

Fearnavigatr

Oh Virtual Boy, the ill-fated headache inducing console, how I still love thee! And this Punch-Out-inspired game was definitely a hot one!

Fearnavigatr

Not actually a Nintendo game, but a distribution deal in Europe meant I could include this on a technicality. A classic puzzle platformer from the makers of World of Warcraft.

Fearnavigatr

Don't blink and drive!

Fearnavigatr

One of the earliest games I played as a child, I was very impressed by the graphics. At that point I had no idea it was a downsized reimagining of an SNES game.

Fearnavigatr

I don't actually own this next one, it's Japan-only and very rare and veeeery expensive. I can show you the very niche console it's played on though.

Top Bottom