Contact us

Nation Song Contest 204 - Final Results

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Congrats Sundfør! :D Let's hope and pray that we'll all be ok soon, and that the madness ends. xpray

So, even tho I didn't reach 100, this is still a good result, as I didn't even expect to be in this final. :D Plus, it made me reach that 5000 point landmark (and in 14 editions, I will be giving out my 10000th point). Thanks again to everyone who voted for "Rave Harder Techno Bass", both in the final, and in the semi. xheart Wouldn't shock me if I was the reju qualifier again tbh. :eek:

Thanks @Roffbeard, it's been a great edition, and don't listen to those Lurkovision guys, you've been doing great. :D I shall take my party boat back to the Balearica Island shores again now, so you can get some long awaited peace and quiet. ;)

theditz83

Veteran
Congrats ::sun - my :12: winning doesn't happen very often, so this is awesome! So sorry for Randa for losing out on a tie-break, but what a dream debut - knocking it out the PARK!!!

Speaking of rocking it this edition, Jochbeard the mighty, your hosting has been outstanding! From the bespoke character banners to the fun qualifiers reveal and these hand-made scoreboards - you have made your mark on this contest, and everything has been amazing xclap

As for the ::moi result - hopefully I honoured Tom in the best way. I hit my trifecta of PQ aims - triple figures, out of the bottom 5 and at least one :12: - so I'm happy with it all. Thank you to everyone that enjoyed the song and helped send Tom off into a better place xheart

::moi 19th place
103 points

:12: ::ufe ::ros Arva
:10: ::qdq Nauthinia Vallis
:8: ::fer ::bal
:7: ::big ::tad ::red Belvist
:6: ::sak ::com ::svo
:5: New Acadia
:4: Joseyeon
:3: ::che ::pyr ::ems Sween
:2: ::cyd
:1: ::hyp ::kim ::riy

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Congrats Sundfør! A great song and a deserved victory. I am very happy with Halito's 100 points too. Thank you all for your support!

It was great to be in Ugaly once again :mrgreen: All-round fantastic hosting by Roffbeard, bravo xclap

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Congratulations for the win, ::sun! xcheer
Thank you for the fabulous shows and awesome edition, @Fearnavigatr ! xclap xbow

Thanks for the many supporters who gave points to Giselle and "They stay down deep"! xup xhug

AIMULLI 5
ORANGUALIA 6
FERVOROSIA 7
SAKURALIA 3
RUMIA 10
TÍR-AN-ABHAINN 2
COMINO 3
SERENES 7
CALYPSO 3
LACREA 10
TROLLHEIMR 6
DOIRE 5
LUZINIA 4
UFERBRUHT 6
DALISSKA 7
VYLKUZEME 4
MORMARODEI 1
KADIS 4
PYREICA 2
MATIMATI 4
INSOMNÉA 5
BEGONIA 2
OUSSOU EMPIRE 5
NEW BANDER STATE 4
CYDONI-GIBBERIA 4

BLACKMERE 8

Veliky

Congratulations Roffchen for the authentic and rigorous hosting!

I guess 18th is a honest placement, even though I'm starting to think powerful power metal songs don't seem to be the taste of NSC lately, as much as it used to be.

Anyway. Off to the 100th Kamandéan entry now... xcheers

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
And all our combined votes. [L+N]

SF 1 - REJU votes

12 ::riy RIYA-SAMPETRINA (07+10)
10 ::ser SERENES (08+08)
08 ::tuz TUZI (03+12)
07 ::rum RUMIA (12+03)
06 ::ufe UFERBRUHT (10+04)
05 ::zch ZECHONIA (05+07)
04 ::ora ORANGUALIA (04+06)
03 ::vyl VYLKUZEME (06+01)
02 ::mat MATIMATI (02+05)

01 ::rah RAHASIA-DIATI (00+02)
11. AIMULLI (01+00)

SF 2 - Regular votes

12 ::ous OUSSOU EMPIRE (12+12)

10 ::taa TÍR-AN-ABHAINN (04+08)
08 ::tro TROLLHEIMR (08+04)
07 ::cyd CYDONI-GIBBERIA (00+10)
06 ::kam KAMANDÉ (10+00)
05 ::hal HALITO (07+01)
04 ::ins INSOMNÉA (01+06)
03 ::lac LACREA (00+07)
02 ::svo SVOBODNIA (06+00)

01 ::luz LUZINIA (00+05)
11. ADAMSBURG (05+00)
12. DALISSKA (02+02)
13. COMINO (00+03)
13. SZIMBAYA KINGDOM (03+00)

Final

12 ::ous OUSSOU EMPIRE (12+10)

10 ::ser SERENES (07+08)
08 ::tro TROLLHEIMR (08+07)
07 ::kad KADIS (00+12)
06 ::zch ZECHONIA (04+07)
05 ::kam KAMANDÉ (10+00)
04 ::ora ORANGUALIA (02+05)
03 ::nbs NEW BANDER STATE (05+02)
02 ::hal HALITO (06+00)

01 ::ins INSOMNÉA (01+04)
11. UGALY (00+03)
11. SZIMBAYA KINGDOM (03+00)
13. COMINO (00+01)

See you soon! (y)

HayashiM

Veteran
Okay then, let's settle this once and for all.

GRIFFIN EMPIRE GOT 12 FROM:

SUNDFØR GOT 12 FROM:

And so...
I thought the rules were the better position goes to whomever scored points from more singular nations? :eek:

Edit: oh, I see, 27 voters each... Knife edge :D

tuorem

Aw, congratulations ::sun and ::grf xcheer you both sure had your supporters! Well done guys!

Thank you @Roffbeard for the thorougly organised quirky show! :D That was dedication! Feel free to hijack the contest and troll @Fearnavigatr again soon. Also, thank you for the 10 points! I assumed you would like the song. ;)

Finally, a big thank you to all who supported Flopalteva the one time it is featured in a final! Best placing ever xheat

:12: ::kam ::per aka the real MVPs xcry
:10: ::tch ::ugl Immaculate taste detected here :love:
:8: ::ems Endórë ::grf ::nal ::sun ::tad xcheer
:7: ::adb ::ari ::moi Öösingimaed ::ous xheart
:6: Effiland, Nauthinia Vallis xheart
:5: ::com ::qdq ::taa xheart
:4: Arva, Fierraria ::ora ::pyr (am so emotion) ::szk xheart
:3: ::bal ::cyd xheart
:2: ::fer ::nbs xheart
:1: ::rah ::ros xheart

See you in seven editions (maybe) xwave

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Congratulations ::sun (and ::grf on an almost-victory)! :)

A massive round of applause to both @Roffbeard and @Fearnavigatr for such a fantastic, hilarious and entertaining edition! I don't think I've had this much fun ever from a hosting. xbow

Thank you for all the points to ::tro! xlove xhug xrose

:12: ::vyl ::kim xheart
:10: ::ous xheart
:8: ::slf ::sak xheart
:7: ::kad xheart
:5: ::rum ::szk ::bel xheart
:4: ::red ::svo xheart
:3: ::big ::aim ::nbs Joseyeon xheart
:2: ::tad ::kam ::cal ::blm xheart

Yoni

What a wonderful hosting it was, thank you so much Joch for your work and effort, congratulations Sundfor for winning and thank you all for the PQ spot, been a real treasure after over a decade of NQ and qualifying thanks to a double DQ :lol:

Koori

Hi you all beautiful people!!! Please forgive me for my English, but I would like to share a few things.

First of all, I would like to thank you for all the points you've given. It really proves that humanity is still there.

Then, I never wanted to win with this song. It has nothing to do with the points you've given, I just never wished any attention regarding the result.
Following up, I will not be hosting the next edition. I do not want our contest to be associated with THIS song. And that's why:

1. My only goal was to show people who probably are not sure - this is what is going on!!! Please, wake up if you didn't!

2. As a Russian citizen I do not support anything what our governement ( can I say our? I've left when I was 17 and didn't choose these animals ) do and will never do so.

3. I want our contest to be out of politics. We all live in a very difficult time, I think that we all find our safety valve there ( Ashley, teach me some Enghlish idioms already! ) and do not want to face the reality at least for a bit.

Still, if you've felt something watching this video, I kindly ask you to help in any way that you can. It doesn't matter - money, clothes, food, volunteering - together we can probaby make a small change. From my side, I promise to never stop helping Ukranian people. Even if they hate me or don't believe me because of my nationality. They have all rights to feel so.And if you are someone who needs help NOW, please DM me and I will do my best.

Anyways, I belive that you guys are ALL magical. I'm just a grain of sand in this world but I hope we can save as many lives as we can and continue having our amazing contest.

My dear Ukraine, please, stay strong, and all my prayers are with you.

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Woow congratulations Sundfør! I'm so happy for you Koori, you totally deserved this. xheart
Thanks @Roffbeard for the epic hosting. This will remain one of the most unforgettable editions ever for sure.
Thanks everyone who supported Rahasia-Diati in the semi! Much appreciated.

Top Bottom