Contact us

Nation Song Contest 194 - Semi-Final 2 (27/06 23:59 CEST)

Sean

Admin
Staff member
ukXwEkb.png

Welcome to the Nation Song Contest 194 live from Laskivé, Cydoni-Gibberia!

OAu9eUZ.png

Ajis Bay, Laskivé - the host city of the 194th Nation Song Contest

CyGiTV are proud to bring the 194th edition of the Nation Song Contest to you live from Laskivé, thanks to the incredible victory of Carson Coma in last year's contest. The northern party capital of Cydoni-Gibberia has been playing host to some fantastic parties already in celebration of the contest coming to the nation, as we reminisce about the contest's rich and vibrant history during the course of this edition.

But of course, we are here for the music, and we can now look forward to the acts and nations performing in this year's contest. 59 delegations have joined the party in Laskivé this year, but only one will return home with the Nation Song Contest trophy in their luggage! Who will it be?

Tonight, 26 wonderful acts will perform in the first semi-final, with 11 spots up for grabs in the final of NSC 194. We begin tonight's show with a performance from Rina Sawayama, a two-time Cydu participant who lit up the NSC stage for us in NSC 180 and NSC 188! She will perform the anthemic "Who's Gonna Save U Now?" for us to kick off tonight's show!

What an opening, thank you Rina! Without further ado, it's time to dive into tonight's acts. Let the Nation Song Contest begin!

What a show that was! We've now heard from all 26 acts in this semi-final, and it's time to listen to our interval act. Rina Sawayama is back to perform "XS", her NSC 180 entry for Cydoni-Gibberia!

It's time now to vote - all 26 nations in this semi-final are required to submit their votes, as well as the three prequalified nations drawn to vote in this semi-final. They are;

Please send all regular semi-final votes to me, via PM, Skype or other convenient method. Nations in the other semi-final and waiting list nations are also invited to vote in this semi-final if they wish - please submit all reju votes to myself also.

The deadline to submit all votes by is Sunday 27th June 2021, at 23:59 CEST - please don't be late!

Natia - start voting now!

TEXT SHOW

Last edited:

Sean

Admin
Staff member
POTENTIAL VOTERS LIST
Last updated 27/06 21:00 CEST

Solentoya

Halito
Vylkuzeme
Calypso
Trollheimr
Redwood Republic
Rumia
Tamausia & Deltannor
Tanoiro
Ic-Sa-Calli
Kamandé
Tír an Abhainn

Szimbaya Kingdom
Yaponesia

Cherniya
Ugaly
QuiénDQ
Sundfør
Rahasia-Diati
Tuzi

Comino
Kordavian Islands
Serenes
Zechonia
New Bander State

MatiMati
Cydoni-Gibberia
Riya-Sampetrina
Kimmystan

Bagrovor
Joseyeon
Slagensala

Not voted
Voted in this semi
Voted in both semis
Waiting list reju voter

Last edited:

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Sighhh...

Please hold off from voting until a replacement entry from Szimbaya Kingdom is confirmed!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Sean

Admin
Staff member
New Szimbaya Kingdom entry:

I will edit it into the show when I get home - sorry for the inconvenience everyone xrose

Sean

Admin
Staff member

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
😻OMG! These banners' design look awesome! xheat Simply beautiful and so well made! xbow

I voted in both semis and considering that I've got a message to be read, I suppose my partner's votes are ready too... :mrgreen:

After I check his votes and combine them, they will be sent to Mr Sean - the artist. xheat

Sean

Admin
Staff member
DEADLINE HAS PASSED

Rumia @dogmeat has advised his votes will be late and Ic-Sa-Calli @azilio99 has not voted. I will allow time until around midday tomorrow but I am concerned given azilio99 doesn't seem to have been online for a while...

Results will be at 19:00 CEST tomorrow (Monday)!

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
I will allow time until around midday tomorrow but I am concerned given azilio99 doesn't seem to have been online for a while...

@azilio99 needs to be careful this edition as he's on two evil dots. He will still have a chance to vote in the final before he is removed though.

Top Bottom