THE FINAL
~ Quick Replay ~

{Insert text show here:}

RECAP
(many thanks to dogmeat)
PLAYLIST
(many thanks to twister)

OFFICIAL DEADLINE: 24/2/2016 23:59CET
If you are a roster nation, please send your votes to me [MENTION=4372]takeru[/MENTION] (or to [email protected]) by this deadline.
If you are a Waiting List nation (or :za:p or ::sri ), you can send your votes to me [MENTION=4372]takeru[/MENTION] by this deadline as well.
OPTIONAL: Feel free to include a message to be read out with your scoreboards, it can be anything!
I don't know yet if I'll be doing video or image scoreboards but anything will fit.

FUN EXTRA: Also feel free to send me an extra top ten to represent your nation's "televoting". It'll bring some exciting NSC magic!
EDIT: "Televoting" will be open right up until the results presentation. This is your chance to send an extra set of "fake votes" (they won't affect the real result). So feel free to vote for any neighbours, songs that just missed out your main votes, underrated songs, political voting etcetc. Essentially, it's a roleplay vote; have fun with it!
Like the real ESC proposal, the televoting will be added on after the main voting, giving us an extra (fake) result :eek: Will it be different? Who knows?!

If you do do this, please make sure I know which are actually the real votes, tack.

PREDICTIONS
Let's make this an official feature for publicity!
ODDS and PREGOMESH will be happening later this week, so send them to [MENTION=4630]dogmeat[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4386]anselm[/MENTION], by the deadline that they announce xcheer1

LIVE PRESENTATION
The Live Presentation for the final will be sometime this weekend (or when there aren't 1273 NFs happening).
Let me know your preferred times. [u]http://www.cytu.be/r/nsc[/u]

VOTED:
(updated as of 26/2 6AMCET)
Shaded in with ✔ and @mention = Votes received
Bold = "Televotes" also received

WL
(updated 25/2 7CET)

I think that's everything; graphics and all that will be updated when I have a moment to make them (fingers crossed this time).
Text shows are cool too though!

Salmon

Re: NATION SONG CONTEST 132: { iv.}《The Songs [Final]》18/2/16 ~ 24/2/16

Four prequalifiers in a row? Oh my, how far we have fallen.

takeru

FUN EXTRA: Also feel free to send me an extra top ten to represent your nation's "televoting". It'll bring some exciting NSC magic!
If – for whatever reason – a country cannot deliver a valid televoting result, a substitute result is calculated by the audience result of a pre-selected group of Pot 3 countries. These groups and their composition have been pre-approved by Pot 3.

Biggest change to Nation Song Contest voting since NSC 1!

takeru

But Rumia has *only* televoting.

Both juries and televoters award 1 to 8, 10, and 12 points in each country. In order to secure the 50/50 balance between jury and televoting, a national televoting result can’t be used as backup result for the jury. Therefore, if – for whatever reason – a country cannot deliver a valid jury result, a substitute result is calculated by the recapvote result of a pre-selected group of countries. These groups and their composition have been pre-approved by Pot 3 and SCLAN.

dogmeat

To all finalists:
If you want a specific part of your entry in the recap, let me know by Sunday afternoon. The clip should be about 23 seconds.

Romeo

Il-Bidu Voted :D

takeru

Hello xwave An update from your host!

So Yaponesia has voted (nice final, I enjoy most songs, though there's a lack of big top-pointer favourites) and I've also confirmed all votes I've received so far! (see the first post).

Firstly, Live Listening:
The deadline is Wednesday, so I propose we have a normal live listening on Wednesday evening, maybe 19CET or 20CET? (complete this time with poll voting).
That will be the middle of the night for me, but I should be able to get up to host. However if I'm not there, please feel free to take the reins if you are a mod there :p
[u]http://www.cytu.be/r/nsc[/u]

Secondly, general schedule:
Here's the plan for the next few days:
Wednesday 24/2/16: Live Listening and Deadline
Thursday 25/2/16: Extra chance for late votes and WL results in the evening
Friday 26/2/16: Full live presentation (with televoting deadline) and full results

(There's a clash with the UK NF here, so I'll try to work around that somehow)

The plan with the live presentation on Friday is to play through the show again one last time before revealing the results directly after (ESC realism innit).
So maybe the song presentation can happen during the UK NF.

So lastly, about this "televoting" idea:
I've decided to expand upon this a bit with a fun extra for this edition:
"Televoting" will be open right up until the results presentation on Friday (including the song presentation), so you'll have some extra time. You can send me an optional extra set of "fake votes" (they won't affect the real result). So feel free to vote for any neighbours, songs that just missed out your main votes, underrated songs, political voting etcetc. Essentially, it's a roleplay vote; have fun with it! Like the real ESC proposal, the televoting will be added on after the main voting, giving us an extra (fake) result. This needn't become a main NSC feature, it's just an extra this edition, but it's fun to keep the simulation of our mother contest up and alive!

Credit to [MENTION=5511]Ewigkeit[/MENTION] for inspiration from his televoting idea.

VedatiNet

Vedatistan just voted. Good luck to all :)

Top Bottom