Contact us

NATION SONG CONTEST 132: {iii.}《The Contest [SF Results]》16/2/16 ~ 20CET

takeru

You are all cordially invited to a

RECAP NIGHT

for the NSC 132 semifinal results tonight.

Recap Night (n.) : "Geeky pastime of staying up until early hours watching through NSC recaps."
~The NSC Dictionary

Start time: 20CET

Join the Skype discussion!
[u]https://join.skype.com/g6OhknrY0Tas[/u]

And until then, let's see all your predictions...

Romeo

is it just the recap tonight? or results too?

esc87fan

I'm going to the B-final anyway. I'm sending songs that I love almost every time, so what do I need to qualify?

esc87fan

I'm sorry Veliky, that's just how I feel sometimes. One of my biggest fears is failure, and sometimes I just feel like I'm struggling in this contest to find a song that I love that others will love too

Veliky

You may be afraid of failure when you're making an acheivement. That is perfectly normal. Sending a song you haven't made yourself in a virtual contest is not an acheivement. Please, consider that. Creativity, work, passions, projects, travels... these are acheivements. Things you build by yourself. This is not. It's a game with nothing to win at the end.

There are people voting for your songs, there are people who like them, and you're making them uncomfortable by calling yourself (and your entries) a failure. See how you can be prouder of what you send, no matter what your results are, by changing your attitude positivily. And see also the positive reaction you'll receive from others.

Romeo

Well the odds and Prego don'tseem to favour The New Victorians but will the voters?

Luke

omg I completely forgot about Novi Dom until this evening ;; thanks y'all xheart

Top Bottom