Contact us

Nation Song Contest 104 - Final Results discussion topic AKA nag nag nag

SpZ

Well I do think that vaso had the right to complain, however the other people also had the right to call him childish as he kinda was. Furthermore, I do think that the passing of hosting right should be used more often if it is expected that the edition will drag along for a long time

strajker

Heiki... pfff you're not Sara.

Tinchey

thelearningchannelmysqaqh6.gif

SpZ

Püf.

And I think we should respect Jochen's wish, and leave the discussing until afterwards. I don't think the first topic was closed so we could continue in a second one...

First of all there was no reason stated why jochen wanted that topic to be closed. It wasn't even stated that he wanted to have it closed. Secondly, the reason stated by anselm was not really satisfactory either. I mean jochen can just close the forum for a couple of hours. If the distraction was a reason, it does not warrant closing of the topic. And you have the general nsc edition topic as well for discussion if you rather prefer that one.

spiluke

Whilst thanking the WL Nations for the points, I wish to make a point.

I do believe that had someone else delayed their hosting to 6 weeks, all hell would break loose and people would start emailing, pm-ing and going crazy (first hand experience). I am not complaining about a lengthy NSC, but I feel that the treatment of some people over others is unfair. This applies to both parties being the so called "drama-starters" and the others who have a certain status on the forum.

doctormalisimo

Whilst thanking the WL Nations for the points, I wish to make a point.

I do believe that had someone else delayed their hosting to 6 weeks, all hell would break loose and people would start emailing, pm-ing and going crazy (first hand experience). I am not complaining about a lengthy NSC, but I feel that the treatment of some people over others is unfair. This applies to both parties being the so called "drama-starters" and the others who have a certain status on the forum.

Very fair point, but I think it's an unfair comparison. Jochen is a long-standing and highly respected NSC member. He's been on Skype constantly, at no point went AWOL, and informed us from the very beginning that this would be a long edition. If we look at AATW Albania, the host there just kinda vanished after sending messages that he didnt want to be in NSC any more. The moral of the story is, if you respect us enough to be honest and tell us up-front that there's going to be problems, we'll respect you when said problems arise.

Top Bottom