Contact us

Naked Serduchka reveals HDMC 6's votes on page 5

apocalexxnow

Re: HDMC 6 shatters the ice in Ukraine on page 2

Sorry, the results show was planned for yesterday evening, but the forum was dead. I'll make it today at 12:00 my time (10:00 GMT?) as a good morning and a prequel to FSC's show :)

PS: I just finished the graphics. Brazil will suffer 20 points penalty for each song, since I never got -M-'s votes

apocalexxnow

Re: HDMC 6 shatters the ice in Ukraine on page 2

There it goes! The first country to vote is Denmark!

1.bmp

apocalexxnow

Turkey has its both songs in the second half of the chart, but they might drastically change the results:

5.bmp

apocalexxnow

There are 5 songs at the top! Bulgaria will decide everything. To increase the pressure, they've chosen to divide their votes in 2 parts:

6.bmp

Now 3 songs have the chance to win, those with white! Or those with black could receive the big points?

apocalexxnow

First of all, let me say, that 94 and I had our votes completely backwards. I gave 12 to Denmark 2, 10 to Russia 2 and he gave both of these 0's. His 12 was Denmark 1, which I gave 0 to. All in all we had 5 songs each gathering total 12 from us. So the big points go to the songs we liked averagely.

apocalexxnow

Brazil gets penalty for not voting, so...

CONGRATULATIONS RUSSIA 1! Sergey just missed the win in FSC, but RSC turns out to be his domain for once :)

final.bmp

apocalexxnow

Bulgaria 1:

[youtube:2d45qf5h]_gvYNhcFQho[/youtube:2d45qf5h]

My most favourite bulgarian song ever :)

And Bulgaria 2:

[youtube:2d45qf5h]UiiJ40p-qPw[/youtube:2d45qf5h]

Another

Oh My GOD ;)))))))) Thaaaaaaaaaank yooooouuuuu all, guys! Finally Russia has won something :lol: yahhhooo!!! :mrgreen:

To be honest i must say that between two my entries i would prefer second - i like good electro house mixes more than just a good remixes of pop song. ;)

No Name

Congratulations Russia! A great entry and a truly deserved victory!

RSC must the first step before winning the actual FSC. Denmark, Ukraine, and Russia (none of which have won FSC) have now all won RSC once, so I hope that one of these old FSC-countries will soon get what they deserve. :p

AlekS

Veteran
Congratulations Russia :D ... btw, I thought that you would give 0 to "Russia goodb... " oops ... "lasha tumbai" (sry, I hate people who support that made up scandal, I hope you're not one of them) :lol: :oops:
*hugs* :D
I liked almost all songs in this edition :shock: so it was defo hard to vote.

Another

^i don't give a shi? about this old scandalous story, so i appreciated this song low only cuz i liked arrangement not very much. And your second entry is just perfect...

this edition was amazing. i'd be glad to take part in HDMC further :mrgreen:

apocalexxnow

Another said:
To be honest i must say that between two my entries i would prefer second - i like good electro house mixes more than just a good remixes of pop song. ;)

+1. Actually I gave only 2 points to Sergey Lazarev and 10 to your great Russia 2!

Top Bottom