Contact us

my ideas of hosting venues (for countries that have never won Eurovision since 2000)

Mainshow

Veteran
well, fingers still crossed. they probably have to send their big artists (such as Ed Sheeran, Adele, Sam Smith, and on and on) with their best new songs.

Or simply artist with great songs? - Duncan, Loreen, Lena have all proved that nobodies can win the whole thing with the best entries possible.
Or they need to go fully alternative and interesting like Jamala, Salvador or Netta....

But these "middle-down-the-road" basicness will always get them Bottom 5 places.

Do you really believe that these artists would dare to participate and risk their success??

why not? they should believe that just participating in the contest will be a great honour, regardless of the results. as long as they keep making music after their participation, it's still okay for me. sometimes we have to take big risks.

ESC94

why not? they should believe that just participating in the contest will be a great honour, regardless of the results. as long as they keep making music after their participation, it's still okay for me. sometimes we have to take big risks.

Well, I think they´re still "too successful" If you know what I mean?? ;)

In 10-15 years this may be different.

Well, I think they´re still "too successful" If you know what I mean?? ;)

In 10-15 years this may be different.

no. it shouldn't be done like that. Remember Bonnie Tyler and Nicky Byrne? they did Eurovision, but not in their prime. I personally don't like that. the best is to do it in their prime.

Top Bottom