Contact us

Most underrated and overrated songs of the year

FilipFromSweden

It is funny how all the Swedish (except [MENTION=4544]A-lister[/MENTION] probably) consider :pl: as crap...

Sorry! Most of the people in the Nordic prefer icecold pop

greece

Sorry! Most of the people in the Nordic prefer icecold pop

I don't mean that. Especially Swedwn has some great songs but I see that it hasn't got big appeal to the Swedish at all. Nothing personal with you or the other guy

greece

Don't take it personally :D I like the actual melody and the beats - but the lyrics makes me want to hide under my bed and come back out when it's all over.

But the most part of the lyrics are in Polish and the English one isn't easy understandable cause of the accent. Actually the lyrics are ment to be ironic so you don't have to take them so seriously. But anyway of you don't like the lyrics it's ok

Milos-BC

Overrated: :uk: :no:

Underrated: :fi: :ge: :ru:

LalehForWD

It is funny how all the Swedish (except [MENTION=4544]A-lister[/MENTION] probably) consider :pl: as crap...

What?? :pl: is always getting my special attention and I suffer when things goes bad. But to be truthful, this year's Polish contribution leaves me completely bewildered, I don't understand what it's all about. Some Slavic sense of humour perhaps? As someone said: The video looks like scenes from Fäbodjäntan. :D

Haverdge

Overrated: :uk: (by a long shot)

:se: (nice song, but doesn't deserve the high odds and hype)

Underrated: :ch: :gr: :sl:

greece

What?? :pl: is always getting my special attention and I suffer when things goes bad. But to be truthful, this year's Polish contribution leaves me completely bewildered, I don't understand what it's all about. Some Slavic sense of humour perhaps? As someone said: The video looks like scenes from Fäbodjäntan. :D

I mean this year ;) It is an irony about how the people out of Poland look the Polish women

ESCFr

Overrated : :no: :se: :uk: :az:
Underrated : :ee: :il: :at: :fr: :sl: :ch: :de: :pl: :nl:

Top Bottom