Contact us

Most recently watched TV series

Lindon

Fluke

Watching the original Mobile Suit Gundam anime from 1981 on Netflix.... not the lousy sequels, it's not quite the "toy commercial" you may think it is, it's really more of a really dark, gritty war drama with robot battles thrown in. Really surprised how serious and complex it gets! Recommend this to any sci-fi fan!

Mainshow

Veteran
Love, Victor (Hulu, Disney +)
I absolutely love this. It feels very genuine, honest and not stereotypical of what media used to portray "being gay" means. The characters are quite interesting and adorable and I love it that many different aspects are shown to the viewers whilst still integrating interesting straight couples/characters.

Only Murders In The Building (Hulu, Disney +)
Selena Gomez deserved that People Choice Award. I really had a blast watching this thrilling, compelling and yet quite funny series about three enjoyable characters trying to find the murderer of their neighbour.

The Witcher (Netflix)
Apart from the story line about that witch, I thought that season 2 was just brilliant!

Lindon

Episode 11: get Kleenex ready

Last edited:

Muroney

Recently I rewatched Dexter and its sequel. An ultimate must-watch, my opinion. This show is not like others in terms of the plot twists.

HarryUK

Veteran
Heartstopper probably for new ones

Re-watching OITNB at the moment though

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
819xARHgPSS.jpg
loki-243518l.jpg
MV5BZmQ3OTZkNDUtNTU0Mi00ZjE4LTgyNTUtY2E4NWRmNDUxMzkyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM2NDM2MQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Making full use of the recent Disney+ release in Romania :lol:

Top Bottom