Contact us

Most recently watched TV series

DenizESC

Banned
@Gera11 the latino movement in southeastern Europe is getting out of hand... I knew Romania was already a lost cause, but seems Turkey wants to join xrofl

here is something I randomly got recommended, it's called Exathlon? I'd call it trashlympics/latinolympics.
Seems Mexico, Romania, Turkey and Colombia are competing and there is random Brazil too I saw XD

mauve

Veteran
The most recent series I started to watch is Murdoch Mysteries. I love these kind of series so much! :love: I love the characters and the camera work. I generally have a deep affinity to detective stories in the 19th century

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
The most recent series I started to watch is Murdoch Mysteries. I love these kind of series so much! :love: I love the characters and the camera work. I generally have a deep affinity to detective stories in the 19th century

Yass! I like it too! I've only seen random episodes on Epic Drama (it's a TV channel with lots of historical dramas) though. Time to watch it in order I guess :lol:

I'd also recommend Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries (1920s Australia) and Frankie Drake Mysteries (1920s Canada). Oh and Endeavour (1960s England).

mauve

Veteran
Yass! I like it too! I've only seen random episodes on Epic Drama (it's a TV channel with lots of historical dramas) though. Time to watch it in order I guess :lol:

I'd also recommend Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries (1920s Australia) and Frankie Drake Mysteries (1920s Canada). Oh and Endeavour (1960s England).
:love: Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries is actually on my list! I saw some trailers and thought that this could be for me. And thank you for the tip for Frankie Drake Mysteries. That could be something as well! xlove

Edit: you can see all episodes of Murdoch on dailymotion.

JSSArcos

the-valhalla-murders-poster-20200319163156446.jpg
Baixar-La-casa-de-papel-4-Temporada-2020-Dublado-e-Legendado.jpeg

An Icelandic and Spanish series .... I really liked both, The Valhalla Murders surprised me, it's a really fascinating story, and when the case seems to be over ... (no more spoiler hahah) la Casa de Papel it is without a doubt my favorite series ever, and the 4th part did not disappoint me. For those who like action / police series but with a lot of drama, I advise ;)

tomos2019

Not sure if this really counts being as it was only a 3-part miniseries but I absolutely have to mention how much I loved Quiz, the dramatisation of the scandal in the UK from 2001-2003 about the guy accused of cheating on WWTBAM! I probably do go a bit too far with the nostalgia but being a young kid in that era I tend to get obsessed with the years 1998-2004 and especially anything to do with the history of ITV, like past logos of ITV night time and CiTV and that kind of thing! I know it's the BBC that shows Eurovision but for some reason I've just always felt drawn to past commercial TV in particular.

mauve

Veteran

After I have finished with the Murdoch mysteries recently (loved it so much and hope for a 14th season), I started with Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries and it's fantastic! :love: Great setting and characters! Frankie Drake Mysteries are now on my list as well. Found out that my most favorite character John Crabtree of the Murdoch mysteries actually once appears in the Frankie Drake mysteries. :D

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
q3KSfAi.jpg

Fantasy, history, originality, past, present, passion, drama, action and great characters! xup

hawadharma

Watching Dark on Netflix now (now on Season 2)

Such a mind-boggling and intriguing series, I wonder how genius is the scriptwriter

Laepo1

Ive been watching some silly netflix series. The Warrior Nun and Wu Assassins. I felt the need to watch something not too demanding after watching Dark o_O

mauve

Veteran
91KNmn2+IVL._RI_.jpg

I have so much to do lately, but I started watching "Shakespeare and Hathaway: Private Investigators" recently. Absolutely amazing. LOVE the character Sebastian with all his different disguises. :love:

Top Bottom