Contact us

Most recently watched TV series

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
MV5BNGM5YTIxOTQtNDE5OS00YTQwLTllNTctNTNhOWQ4NTZjYzdkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTE1NjY5Mg@@._V1_.jpg

I literally cannot get enough of these BBC wildlife documentaries. Blue Planet, the lot, it's so deep and insightful. Idk if you get them abroad,
but you can credit these series greatly for how aware and strongly British people are and feel about climate change and animals in general. If you're
into this sort of thing or intrigued it is definitely worth a watch. I've just watched the episode on Asia and it was so hard hitting to see the clips of mass
deforestation in Borneo and Orangutans just running.​

tomos2019

Not yesterday but the Sunday before I finished the Korean version of Hana Kimi (featuring Sulli who died a few weeks ago RIP :cry:) and I also finished Ninninger with subtitles for the first time, I had seen the end before but only when I was going through a weird phase of watching without subtitles.

Ausesken

Not originally a TV series, but I'm watching again Detective Conan :lol:

The other day I saw the DVD of the first season in my library and since then I've been watching it again. As my memory is very "selective", I don't remember who the murderer is in each episode, so it's still interesting for me :lol:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
the-witcher-serie-netflix-poster_jpg_800x0_crop_upscale_q85.jpg

xbow

AlekS

Veteran
I joined the Witcher bandwagon :cool:

I'm a proud fan of the video game (played all parts) so of course I was disappointed with the cast. But I've got used to them after the 4th episode. I even started to understand that accent better. I like that it's very British and at times it's theatrical in a British way.
I don't like the soundtrack... they made everything less Slavic(((.
Yen is my most fave character, that hunchback sex scene was a choice and I applaud to that.
As for Geralt. He's more older in the books and more charismatic in the game (3rd part). I'm not a fan of Henry Cavill but I started liking him by the end of the series. Kudos for being a PC gamer, that should have helped him to understand his character better.
That doppler's homoerotic scene in front of the mirror xheat I sensed a hint at Elihal (a gay elven tailor from the game).
I don't mind black Fringilla, in fact she's much better in the series.

I find all flashbacks slightly annoying, imho they will confuse all the first-timers who are not familiar with the game.
Surpised that Sapkowski agreed on adaptation and I'm happy that he buried the hatchet & signed a deal with the game creators. The 4th part coming in a few years? xheya

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I joined the Witcher bandwagon :cool:

I'm a proud fan of the video game (played all parts) so of course I was disappointed with the cast. But I've got used to them after the 4th episode. I even started to understand that accent better. I like that it's very British and at times it's theatrical in a British way.
I don't like the soundtrack... they made everything less Slavic(((.
Yen is my most fave character, that hunchback sex scene was a choice and I applaud to that.
As for Geralt. He's more older in the books and more charismatic in the game (3rd part). I'm not a fan of Henry Cavill but I started liking him by the end of the series. Kudos for being a PC gamer, that should have helped him to understand his character better.
That doppler's homoerotic scene in front of the mirror xheat I sensed a hint at Elihal (a gay elven tailor from the game).
I don't mind black Fringilla, in fact she's much better in the series.

I find all flashbacks slightly annoying, imho they will confuse all the first-timers who are not familiar with the game.
Surpised that Sapkowski agreed on adaptation and I'm happy that he buried the hatchet & signed a deal with the game creators. The 4th part coming in a few years? xheya

I've watched the first couple of them so far and I think I share pretty much the same opinion. I think it's a great series and enjoyable but it's something you have to sit and watch with your full attention. You can't wonder off for a drink or do something else on the side. I don't like the flash backs and jumping though, first time I didn't even realise it had happened and was mega confused as to where all these characters were coming from. I've never played the game or heard of it before, so I went in totally blind to it. It's one thing they could have done better for sure.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
carole-tuesday-titlecard.jpg

This one was all thanks to @ZoboCamel as he sent a song from the show to our WorldVision game. Just got done with watching this beautiful show by Cowboy Bebop director, Shinichirō Watanabe. It follows the story of two young girls living on Mars, both in bad situations, who find each other at the just the right moment, and go on an adventure together to fulfil their dreams of touching the world with their music. The show shines a light on the various super sucky aspects of being in the music industry, with it taking some very dark turns at times as the girls battle with rivals and learn of the compromises they're expected to make to be allowed to get where they want to be. Ultimately though it's such a heartwarming and charming show, packing such a killer soundtrack. At times it does get a bit too preachy I guess you could say for my tastes in a celebrities shouting politics at the Grammys kind of way, and the overall tone comes dangerously close to saccharine at times, but there's just so much to love here. You'd have to have a heart of stone to not root for Carole and Tuesday as they naively throw themselves into all kinds of deep water whilst never compromising themselves. A super wholesome and touching show.

Brandt

american-gods-final.png

I didn't intend to move onto second season but the first season left so many questions in mind that I couldn't help.

FLEABAG!

for the second time and I still love it so much! I think it is the best show I have ever seen.
So fresh and different.

Juliette

The New Pope. I couldn't wait for it to be aired on TV and have watched the show in its entirety in... a day? Will do so again. Adore the cast.

tomos2019

Another Sentai update: I've also now finished the iconic Choujuu Sentai Liveman(1988) and it has finally overtaken Boukenger as my favourite Super Sentai show after close to 14 years! It just weirdly made me miss Japan in the 80s even though I haven't lived in Japan and wasn't alive back then! :lol:

MalagaToledo

Banned
This is one of my favourite TV show. I haven't watched the newest episodes, because I couldn't find them and because of my condition but this is emmy worthy.

Nicholas123

I can't believe that the self-isolation has hit me so badly, that i sat down and watched all 3 seasons of Elite. It is very cliche and ridiculous at times, but strangely addictive. :mrgreen:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
dynasty-featimage.jpg

One word:

tenor.gif

xbow xbow xbow

DaFlo

Banned
Anime review post, get itt @DenizESC @anaraqueen @Fierro @RainyWoods !!!

XDimKaA.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom